Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

DocWhiskey

Yeah, I'm going to buy it the first day it comes out regardless.

Whether good or bad you have to experience it if you're an Indyfan.

Agent Crab

DocWhiskey said:
Yeah, I'm going to buy it the first day it comes out regardless.

Whether good or bad you have to experience it if you're an Indyfan.

Not all Indy fans would flock to it, though.

It depends on the person, I guess.

@ Lonesome_Drifter - I have High Speed and False Swipe! It reduces the person's HP to 1!

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
If you are a die hard fan you would already have it pre-ordered.

I love the Indy movies, but I do not have this game pre-ordered. So, I guess by your logic I'm not a "die hard fan".
We all must abide by Nurhachi's idea of a die-hard fan or we will be condemned from these boards!

The Drifter

Dark Horse said:
I'm getting it regardless also. I loved The Emperor's Tomb - I'm hoping this will be similar only with better graphics.

This only has better graphics than my 3 year-old cousin's crayon drawing.

Agent Crab

Nurhachi1991 said:
If you are a die hard fan you would already have it pre-ordered.

I seen DIe Hard Indy fans throw rotten fruit at KoTC.

I don't pre-order things if I can't get an opinion on it.

DocWhiskey

There's no point to pre-ordering CDs, DVDS, and most games anymore. I've never went to get a CD or DVD the 1st day and every store was out of stock. It's more likely with games but SoK? Nope.

indyjones2131

Seems I got banned from the Official Lucas Forums for putting some satchel questions in their audio thread.

If only they didn't dodge the question so much...

Nurhachi1991

Agent Crab said:
I seen DIe Hard Indy fans throw rotten fruit at KoTC.

I don't pre-order things if I can't get an opinion on it.

Than there not Die hards.

Haha yes Lonesome Drifter you best go out and pre order it!

I only pre ordered it to get that bonus mini strategy guide. I'm hoping it's as cool as the instruction booklet for ET.

Agent Crab

Nurhachi1991 said:
Than there not Die hards.

Haha yes Lonesome Drifter you best go out and pre order it!

I only pre ordered it to get that bonus mini strategy guide. I'm hoping it's as cool as the instruction booklet for ET.

You know what?

Read someone's post aboit Die Hard fans and casual fans on here.

What's wrong with being a casual fan? Ot seems like you have to be a die hard fan on something with a gun pointed at your head.

So I am a cruel person for not preordering a game when I don't know how it will turn out?

If you are into collecting games like I am; then preorder it.

Irfaan

I'm buying the game also. Not because I have to "prove" I'm a hardcore fan or anything, it's just that I like Indiana Jones and I like video games, so the combination goes great!

(plus I'm desperate for games on my PSP :()

Besides, if I didn't buy the game I would think that I am insulting all you fans out there for me being on these forums for so long and quite frankly embarrasing myself as a so called fan (storyline-wise it's important and official so how can I miss out?) ;)

Nurhachi1991

Agent Crab said:
You know what?

What's wrong with being a casual fan? Ot seems like you have to be a die hard fan on something with a gun pointed at your head.

So I am a cruel person for not preordering a game when I don't know how it will turn out?

Die hards stick with the Franchise NO MATTER WHAT. Just look at the Oakland Raiders fans now that is dedication. At first I was not fond of KOTCS but I still enjoyed it and now I love it.

There is nothing wrong with being a casual fan I guess.

Like I said I pre ordered the game so I could get the * Bonus Book* and I thought most people on here would do the same because it is another piece of Indy related merchandise and I will buy any Indy game that comes out no questions asked but there are so few of them that I don't have to worry about spending to much hell I would buy Lego Indy Disco Dance Party.

Morning Bell

I'll be buying the game on the day of release, but I don't think anyone is "less of a fan" if they wait or refuse it altogether. Maybe it'll be great or it may be a pile of crap but that's a risk I'm willing to take. However, I also understand people who want to wait to make sure it's worth it first and that's fine too.:)

Dr.Jonesy

Agent Crab said:
You know what?

You do realize he's just joking, right?

Because that's the way it seems to me...