Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Ages - my new indy fanfilm

col.dietrich

i am in pre- production stages of my first indy fanfilm.

Peru 1937
a man wearing a fedora and dirty shirt is knocked to the ground, but you do not see his face. as two men grab his shoulders and hoist him back up, his fedora falls to the ground. thenthe same two men who are nazi soldiers, hold this man so another nazi officer can hit him, which he does. still not seeing the mans face, he falls to the ground, he gets up, and all you see is his shadow picking up his hat and puting it firmly on. the camera pans to reveal the mans face. he is indiana jones. the nazi officer walks back up orders the two soldiers hold him steady. the officer reaches into his satchel and pulls out an ancient piece of pottery...

to be continued

confirmed cast
indiana jones ... will jennings(me)
general aftung ... nathan black
col.melger ... joey beatty
nazi soldiers ... matthew rebich, and tyler thomas
marcus ... mathew rebich

col.dietrich

Indy: you won't get away with this Colonel!
Col Melger: oh, i am affraid i can, Jones
Indy: it is a relic of the Mayan people and should be kept in a museam(sp?)
Col Melger: (to the slodiers) deal with him
the two soldiers drag indy off...

col.dietrich

Peru 1937
a man wearing a fedora and dirty shirt is knocked to the ground, but you do not see his face. as two men grab his shoulders and hoist him back up, his fedora falls to the ground. thenthe same two men who are nazi soldiers, hold this man so another nazi officer can hit him, which he does. still not seeing the mans face, he falls to the ground, he gets up, and all you see is his shadow picking up his hat and puting it firmly on. the camera pans to reveal the mans face. he is indiana jones. the nazi officer walks back up and orders the two soldiers hold him steady. the officer reaches into his satchel and pulls out an ancient piece of pottery.

Indy: you won't get away with this Colonel!
Col Melger: oh, i am affraid i can, Jones
Indy: it is a relic of the Mayan people and should be kept in a museam(sp?)
Col Melger: (to the slodiers) deal with him
the two soldiers drag indy off...

indy has a look of terror yet he is deep in thought. he quickly punches the two soilders and elbows the nazi officer in the stomach. as one soldier ties to get up, indy punches him down to the ground. indy grabs the stone jar and runs off through the forrest...

lao che & sons

Nice! I'm also working on a stop motion lego fanfilm called Indiana Jones and the Quest For Eternity. Visit us at questforeternity.webs.com The story sounds good so far. It's these little side adventures that make Indiana Jones such an interesting character. We will never know the true life of him but we can mold bits and pieces in our own way.

col.dietrich

i fineshed the script!

Peru 1937
(Cast, crew and title appear on screen on opening sequence)
a man wearing a fedora and dirty shirt is knocked to the ground, but you do not see his face. As two men grab his shoulders and hoist him back up, his fedora falls to the ground. Then the same two men, who are Nazi soldiers, hold this mans so another Nazi officer can hit him, which he does. Still not seeing the mans face, he falls to the ground, he gets up, and all you see is his shadow picking up his hat and putting it firmly on. The camera pans to reveal the mans face. He is Indiana Jones. The Nazi officer walks back up and orders the two soldiers hold him steady. The officer reaches into his satchel and pulls out an ancient piece of pottery.

Indy : you won't get away with this general!
Aftung: oh, I am afraid I can, Jones
Indy: it is a relic of the Mayan people and should be kept in a museum
Aftung: (to the soldiers) deal with him
the two soldiers drag Indy off...

Indy has a look of terror yet he is deep in thought. He quickly punches the two soldiers and elbows the Nazi officer in the stomach. As one soldier ties to get up, Indy punches him down to the ground. Indy grabs the stone jar and runs off through the Forrest...

Indy is running through the Forrest and gets ambushed by Col. Melger and some Nazis.

Melger: Hello Dr. Jones. Give me the urn!
Indy: I won’t let you and that fat pig in Berlin get your sweaty paws on this Mayan priest’s urn. You son of a bi-'urg!' (Melger punches Indy and takes urn.)
Melger: The general will be pleased. (Runs off)

Indy is leaning down and knees the soldier in the balls then runs

New York, NY, 1937
Indy is studying at his desk when he hearse’s a knock on the door.
Indy: come in!
Marcus Brody enters through the door.
Marcus: Indy, did you get it? (Referring to the urn)
Indy: I had it Marcus, but it’s in the Nazis hands now.
Marcus: don’t worry Indiana; I have some new that might cheer you up. The Nazis have a campsite in a Forrest in Austria. They have several artifacts that they have stolen currently being held there. You have a good chance of finding it.
Indy: Marcus, you’re a life saver.
Marcus: I will book the plane ticket for your journey
Indy puts on his hat and says: make sure I am there within the next three days.

Austria, 1937

At the camp, 2 Nazis are having a discussion; Indy is spying on them in some bushes. He looks around and spots the urn, Indy throws a rock to distract the 2 Nazis who get weapons and run toward where the stone landed. Indy tiptoes out of the bushes and swipes the urn. He turns around to see a gun barrel being held by General Aftung with Melger at his side.

Melger: Nice try, now give me the urn and you might live longer.
The 2 Nazis come walking back and are surprised that Indy is there. Indy uses this opportunity to punch Aftung and throw the gun at Melger. Indy throws the 2 Nazis together but Aftung snatches the urn and orders the 2 troops to follow him.
Melger: Quick! To the car! Melger, you stay and take car of our guest, we will wait for you!
Aftung and the Nazis run down the Forrest path.

Indy and Melger have a long fight. During the fight, Melger hits Indy with a shovel and knocks Indy to the floor.
Melger runs off to the car thinking Indy is dead.
Indy gets up and runs after Melger. As Melger approaches the car parked outside the Forrest entrance, Indy tackles him. Aftung points a gun at Indy but shoots Melger on accident. 2 soldiers throw Indy into the car and they drive off.

Aftung takes Indy to a nearby river to see if the ashes of a Mayan priest are in the urn. Aftung opens the urn and tips the ashes onto his hand to examine them, but his hand that are holding the ashes, slowly disappears into thin air. Aftung screams as his whole body dissolves into nothing. Indy sees that the other 2 Nazis are terrified and throws them in the lake. Indy Leaves the empty urn in by the river in the Forrest and walks off through the woods and the screen fades to black. Credits scroll and the movie ends.

confirmed cast
indiana jones ... will jennings(me)
general aftung ... nathan black
col.melger ... joey beatty
nazi soldiers ... matthew rebich, and tyler thomas
marcus ... mathew rebich

filming starts in a week

HJJNR

Just want to say hi, new to this thread. So...HELLO!

I love fanfilms... will make my own someday...when my son is old enough to play Indy...he's nearly 7 lol.

HJJNR said:
I love fanfilms... will make my own someday...when my son is old enough to play Indy...he's nearly 7 lol.
I hate fan films...don't plan on making any antime soon lol:rolleyes:

Lonsome_Drifter said:
He's spamming the same way that HJJNR was.

I had a lovely PM conversation with HJJNR (or whatever) regarding content, it's parody...and if you notice, these were left behind, (others were deleted,including a fine post of mine curiously), because the content didn't fall into the "spam" category, thank you very much. But in context it's pretty fing insipid...

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I was yanking your chain, Rocket.
(I will now let this topic go back on track)

(standing on the back porch of the caboose looking down the spur we just left behind and waving and calling):

Cheers...

Mutters, Damn!

Smiles

Sorry Col, would you like some revisions/ideas to/for your script?

col.dietrich

well we started filming yesterday. we filmed half of the opening sequence and the part at indys house. although, we had to make some last minuet changes to the script. instead of nazis its russians(soviets) instead of marcus coming to indys house he posts him a letter about the situation. instead of it being a nazi camp in the middle of the script, it is an american camp in austria wich the soviets have taken over by disgiusing themselvs as americans. this is because one of the actors (who was playin a nazi extra) his mother did not want us using nazis as the villains. so as directer i respected that and changed it to soviets disguised as americans.

filming log 1:
filming is 20% done

col.dietrich

we have completed filming the opening sequence. but we decieded to change it from nazis to competeters like forestall.

filming status
25% done