Indiana Jones as a girl???

muttjones

Update: My worst nightmare has happened. Because of the children of the school being in the film legally I am not allowed to show this film on the internet. Sorry but you guys will never be able to see this.
Anyway its not something I'm proud of anyway. I've almost finished and it looks very dodgy. there are some really awesome parts that are very high quality film work in my opinion but it never turned out the way I thought. Many parts were taken out, actors were dropped, people were very disruptive and we had to rush to finish it in time for next week's school film night.

Sorry guys but Audriana Jones and the Curse of Ra is a film you will never see.

cheers :)

Indy~Annie

Ray Hare said:
Hi Everyone
I read on the net that Lucas has been thinking of a 5th where he searches for the True Cross of Christ.
i never heard of that.:whip: where now did you read that???

muttjones

HOORAY!!!

Finally after an extremely long waiting process I am now able to put the film online. Expect a trailer in the next week and the film up soon after that! :D

muttjones

Ska said:
How's it coming, MJ?

yeah sorry i've been really busy and havent been able to make a trailer up yet but i will today. also i've been waiting on getting permission from two more kids. it will happen its just that they turn go to the school as of this year so its hard to contact them.