Indiana Jones as a girl???

muttjones

The Man said:
Is a female Belloq still featured?

yeh

she's a bit mor evil though. sort of a mixture of her and the appearance of toht.

But the girl who is going to play is still intent on her being the main character even though she's the bad guy. I'll convince her eventually to have it the way we need it to be.:)

The Man

muttjones said:
yeh

she's a bit mor evil though. sort of a mixture of her and the appearance of toht.

But the girl who is going to play is still intent on her being the main character even though she's the bad guy. I'll convince her eventually to have it the way we need it to be.:)

Ahh, movie stars...;)

indyclone25

sounds very cool ---- can't wait to view it when its totally done , just give me the pics so i can design the poster ,

muttjones

Update:

Script has been changed again. I finished school so I'll be rewriting it over the holidays.
After the holidays we will be filming as quick as possible because I now have a deadline. About 2 months from now my school is holding a Film Night and this film will be the main feature.
After the night i'll make up a trailer for you guys and then after that I'll show it to you.

Expect things to change because it has been happening alot with this project.

Cheers guys and thanks for the interest.

muttjones

Ska

muttjones said:
Script has been changed again. I finished school so I'll be rewriting it over the holidays.

Holidays? Must be some crazy Aussie holiday...just kidding!

And another script change?! What is this, Indy IV?

hehe

Looking forward to seeing the movie...I like the granddaughter idea...very unique. (y)

muttjones

SKAbatula said:
Holidays? Must be some crazy Aussie holiday...just kidding!

And another script change?! What is this, Indy IV?

hehe

Looking forward to seeing the movie...I like the granddaughter idea...very unique. (y)

yeh lol, like indy IV but every time it changes it gets better.

muttjones

Update:

I will have the script finished in the next few days with only minor tweaking to come after.
Then the storyboards will be started an i'll try and post some concept pictures for you guys.

Cheers,

muttjones

muttjones

Update:

its been a while since my last post. the film is about half done. Because of time issues the whole script has had to have alot cut out. I have been able to keep basic concepts but really the whole story has been changed.

I had viewed this as a serious Indy film but it is now becoming more of a parody. It is very low budget with quite bodgy effects that may make you laugh but I like them :p.

Principal photography will hopefully be completed next week but if not then in 2 weeks. I will be unveiling at my school's film night and then I'll make up a trailer for you guys before showing you the full film. I am also working on a parody poster based on the Raiders one.

Working Title: Audriana Jones and the Curse of the Pharaoh's Skull

cheers guys :D

Ray Hare

My story

Hi Everyone
I read on the net that Lucas has been thinking of a 5th where he searches for the True Cross of Christ. I've started to write a screenplay called Indiana Jones and the Sacred Relic. It involves the Chinese, the British and the Americans in a quest to find the ultimate relic.

Here's 2 snippets:

1. Himalaya 1959.. Exterior: Ghengis Khan tomb the wind is bellowing and the snow is falling. Four men battle the blizzard. One seems to direct the other pack laden men. The leader wears the all too familiar fedora.

2. 'Indy and Zhou are on the stone stairs. Indy -"Don't touch anything. Gimme the torch." Indy turns Zhou around and takes a torch from his backpack. They begin to slowly descend into the dark abyss. A loud Click breaks the silence. Indy-"Did you touch anything?" Zhou - "Well no, just maybe, YYEESSS!" The stairs flatten and become a slide rocketing Indy and Zhou down. The flashlight beam swings wildly. Indy sees a ledge briefly illuminated by the light. He jumps, just regaining his balance. Turns. Crack!Indy's whip catches Zhou wrapping itself around his wrist.Indy pulls him up. The torch reveals massive spikes at the bottom of the stairs/slide. Indy - "I said dont' touch anything!" Zhou nods approval.

What do you think happens next? Do you care?? ha ha ha :)

muttjones

Ray Hare said:
Hi Everyone
I read on the net that Lucas has been thinking of a 5th where he searches for the True Cross of Christ. I've started to write a screenplay called Indiana Jones and the Sacred Relic. It involves the Chinese, the British and the Americans in a quest to find the ultimate relic.

Here's 2 snippets:

1. Himalaya 1959.. Exterior: Ghengis Khan tomb the wind is bellowing and the snow is falling. Four men battle the blizzard. One seems to direct the other pack laden men. The leader wears the all too familiar fedora.

2. 'Indy and Zhou are on the stone stairs. Indy -"Don't touch anything. Gimme the torch." Indy turns Zhou around and takes a torch from his backpack. They begin to slowly descend into the dark abyss. A loud Click breaks the silence. Indy-"Did you touch anything?" Zhou - "Well no, just maybe, YYEESSS!" The stairs flatten and become a slide rocketing Indy and Zhou down. The flashlight beam swings wildly. Indy sees a ledge briefly illuminated by the light. He jumps, just regaining his balance. Turns. Crack!Indy's whip catches Zhou wrapping itself around his wrist.Indy pulls him up. The torch reveals massive spikes at the bottom of the stairs/slide. Indy - "I said dont' touch anything!" Zhou nods approval.

What do you think happens next? Do you care?? ha ha ha :)

please keep your story to your thread. thanks :)