Little things you notice about the movies

The_Raiders said:
Weird I never noticed that. I didn't notice the dummy or whatever they used as Vogel when the tank was rolling on the ground, the dummys arms were like stuck to the tank.
He was probably cramped from horror and holding on to it very tightly.

Dark Horse

I have the DVD feature where Spielberg talks about the deleted scene with the guy outside of the Well of Souls. I'm pretty sure he said Indy knocks him out. I'll check and get back. ;)

Dark Horse

I just watched Raiders again. When Indy runs past the donkeys whilst escaping the Hovitos, the donkeys make the same noise as Tusken Raiders. Also, shortly afterwards, Jock's plane ignition is the same sound as an AT-ST cannon lol.

There's loads more in the other films that I'll post when I remember.

The music when Indy uses the whip to get across the pit in the Chachapoyan Temple is the same as the music in the Well of Souls as he uses the whip to climb the statue of Anubis.

Darth Vile

Rocket Surgeon said:
The music when Indy uses the whip to get across the pit in the Chachapoyan Temple is the same as the music in the Well of Souls as he uses the whip to climb the statue of Anubis.

I only noticed that for the first time the other day when I was sat listening to the extended scores... ;)

Mr. Fusion

I'm sure someone else has already pointed this one out, but a few months ago I was watching LC. During the climax of the movie, I noticed Indy was not wearing his bag! I never realized that the Grail Knight cut if off when he swings his sword at Indy. Which means, that old coot got pretty close to going Amok Time on Indy. Later you can also see his bag laying on the floor.

DocWhiskey

Mr. Fusion said:
I'm sure someone else has already pointed this one out, but a few months ago I was watching LC. During the climax of the movie, I noticed Indy was not wearing his bag! I never realized that the Grail Knight cut if off when he swings his sword at Indy. Which means, that old coot got pretty close to going Amok Time on Indy. Later you can also see his bag laying on the floor.

Holy cow. I NEVER noticed that. Thanks. I needed an excuse for watching LC soon

Mr. Fusion

Also, in Raiders, Indy, Marcus and the Army Intelligence guys are talking. When Indy sets down the big Bible, the clasps come off. They are on again before he shows the picture of the Ark to the Army guys.

muttjones

sorry if this has already been posted.

I noticed in Raiders in Cairo after the monkey runs off from Marion (before the Basket Chase) Indy offers her a date. She asks what it is and he says, "It's a date, you eat it."
When he says "eat it" his voice goes really high. i always laugh at this :D

The Drifter

Mr. Fusion said:

This is <b>yet</b> another reason why I must watch this again!

muttjones said:
sorry if this has already been posted.

I noticed in Raiders in Cairo after the monkey runs off from Marion (before the Basket Chase) Indy offers her a date. She asks what it is and he says, "It's a date, you eat it."
When he says "eat it" his voice goes really high. i always laugh at this

I laugh at this everytime I hear it. His voice sounds so outta place.

Darth Vile

Mr. Fusion said:
Sh*t.. some of the things I miss. I'll have to check that out. :D

oki9Sedo

When Indy's smiling after he grabs a shoot when hanging off the edge of a crevice in the tomb at the beginning of Raiders, you see all this black stuff over his teeth!

The Drifter

oki9Sedo said:
When Indy's smiling after he grabs a shoot when hanging off the edge of a crevice in the tomb at the beginning of Raiders, you see all this black stuff over his teeth!

Yeah, it looks like black dirt. Or maybe he was chewing on betel that those old Vietnamese women use.

Dark Horse

A couple more - the vacuum sound the Ark makes is the same sound as the Cloud city window break scene when Luke fights Vader.

And in the Raven, the cockney guy actually calls the Australian climber "Red". If you listen before he takes his final drink, you can hear the cockney guy say "give him space - give him space. Go on, Red".

That Willie's an idiot...

The ice that spills on the floor of Club Obi Wan sweeps the diamond against her dress as she's on all fours trying to get it.

Eternalight

Nothing really exciting like what the other awesome people have posted, but most likely something of interest.

While watching The Last Crusade for the millionth time, I had my mother's headphones on. Now these headphones are pretty awesome, since they're stereo headphones and you can hear nearly everything going on in the background.

Well, that comes to my point, when Indy had the Grail and was running back to Henry to heal him. I could hear him mumble over and over while was pressing the grail to his father's lips, "Drink it." It's really quiet and you can barly hear it, it's so quiet in fact that even the subtitles on my DVD didn't catch it. ;) So yeah, it's not really that cool, but I liked hearing it since Indy's voice had a lot of emotion on it. Adds a bit to the scene.

Same thing for KOTCS, when Mutt put his comb in that guy's soda to do his hair, at the bar him and Indy were at. I heard them at the other table say "That guy just put his comb..." and then "Oh, that ticks me off!" Makes me enjoy my favorite movies all over again, just to see if I ever missed anything in the background. Yay for awesome headphones!! (y)

Fedora and half breed climb on to the train TWICE. The long shot from the front of the train looking back shows them grabbing on.
The perspective shifts to the passenger side of the truck and they grab on again...