mel gibson's the passion

fatima

I'm late here....but couldn't help to say that The Passion moved me deeply, it's based in the biggest Love message in History of Humankind, it's also about Salvation, and I not see the movie as just violence as some say...you have to see the movie with the eyes of your faith and heart.
oh and I've also became a huge fan of Jim Caviezel!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
Hey, I'm also not ashamed to admit that because of Raiders and LC I've been working on a relationship with God. I'm not the perfect Christian... and those who say I am lied.

I will challenge you with this Ren, and by no means does it need to be discussed here. Cocerning your relationship you are working on, know this:

"To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ."

That might give you and each reader of this thread what Mel's representation of "The Passion" means on a much larger scale then a moving cinematic epic.