New Acquisitions!!

Found all 3 Target Battle Packs in Las Vegas at the Maryland location. Case is 6 units (2 of each). Had to use DCPI# to get them from back room.

Have not seen any ToD figures across 6 States and 55+ visited stores.

indy34

I now own the raiders truck and Indy with the horse got it cheap from toys r us they were half price because no one was buying them plus I got a discount because I work there.:p
we haven't got any new stock since the first shipment it sucks I wanted raiders figures but all we have is KOTCS figures, truck & jungle cutter, first wave titanium, SFX whip, the big figures, mighty mugs, and the hot wheels thing:(

ChromiumBlue37

Last evening I saw two of the Target Battle packs, (Cairo and Jungle Chase). The paint apps were just awful. They looked like re-packs of the inital May release figures!

The packaging is very attractive, though.

Lambonius

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Last evening I saw two of the Target Battle packs, (Cairo and Jungle Chase). The paint apps were just awful. They looked like re-packs of the inital May release figures!

The packaging is very attractive, though.

Yeah, those dios are really nice--significantly better, I think, than the Star Wars ones I've seen. The Tank Showdown pack I picked up had acceptable paint apps, not perfect, but not terrible either. I'm not too concerned about paint apps for these though, since they're just going to be shelf pieces for me. All my loose figs have outstanding paint apps--I'm actually quite proud of the quality of my set since I've been pretty selective about that sort of thing.

metalinvader

Big scores today for me.My TOD figs came in the mail.I'm playing with rope bridge Indy as we speak.Amazing figure.Hell,They all are outstanding.

On my way to GNC today,I made a quick stop at WM and found wave 2 of the Mighty Muggs.Henry Sr. obviously being the best of the lot.

Nurhachi1991

Awesome I will have to go to Wall-mart and look for the Henry mighty Mugg

Also I hear the 12 inch Dovchinko has made retail!

Rhys135

So cute!!
l_92f923e581ff4f2a8f86bf4d64da6872.jpg

iLUVINDY

metalinvader said:
Big scores today for me.My TOD figs came in the mail.I'm playing with rope bridge Indy as we speak.Amazing figure.Hell,They all are outstanding.

On my way to GNC today,I made a quick stop at WM and found wave 2 of the Mighty Muggs.Henry Sr. obviously being the best of the lot.

where did you order ur figs from???

Don't fall for this!!

I was searching ebay the other day and came across auction number 150302048117. 95.00 for a Henry Jones figure packaged with a Elsa insert instead of Henry's. Well, I just got my extra Henry from Hasbro when they had it breifly in stock and wouldn't you know it he also came with the Elsa insert. My guess is it was a running error at the factory. I don't know how rare it is but I now know there's more than one.:p Something else I found strange was that the return label included showed an address for Hasbro that's no more than 20 minutes from my house. I'm half tempted to look up a phone number and start crying about the demise of this line.

Billy Ray

Not exactly a new acquisition, but I spotted LC figures for the first time today at Target! They only had a lone LC Indy w/submachine gun, but I was still shocked. They also had the cloth canopy truck as well.

received my order of TOD figures minus the temple guard from HTS.com...awesome. definitely saved the best for last

also got a spare Vogel for a custom

AND.....the other two Crystal Skeletons ive been waiting for.

it was a good mail day(y)