New Acquisitions!!

Lambonius

vf wing said:
Whew! Probably my biggest Indy haul EVER! Not only did I get the new movie, but the ENTIRE TV show. A whopping 33 dvds for $202!!!

And I've had Akator for about the past week, but only just today got the chance to put it together. SWEETNESS!

Are the Young Indy DVDs on sale this week?? If so, I'm going to have to head back out tomorrow! I couldn't bear the ridiculously high price tag before, but if they're reasonable, I'll scoop them all right up!

Picked up the TRU Hasbro Jungle Cutter exclusive - now includes 3 action figures with it (Indy and 2 Russians)... that was in Portland, OR. We are currently in Tacoma, WA and will turn East tomorrow.

ChromiumBlue37

The TRU Jungle Cutter is one of the last Hasbro exclusives I am trying to track down. That an a carded Vogel, Elsa and the Temple of Doom wave!

bonoferox

Local collector just came across two temple guards and a Mola Ram. I'll have them in my hands at 4:30 :)
I really only need one guard so I may end up letting go of the second.

vf wing

Well, I was fortunate enough to get 2 sets of TOD ordered just now :D :D :D That's minus any Temple Guards, as they were sold out by the time I checked out. Damn, if I hadn't just eaten that last slice of pizza :mad:

No promo codes worked either. Maybe if I hadn't wasted time fooling around with them....

But, I'm extremely happy! A local buddy is wanting a set, so he's getting my extras.

Mola and Pat already gone (n)

Kevin

Nurhachi1991 said:
Stupid HTS!!!!!!!!! I swear you either have to be really lucky or have no life to snag the TOD figures.:mad:

No, you just have to have a job where you sit at a computer all day, and can refresh the HTS page often :D

Nurhachi1991

bonoferox said:
Got Mola Ram and the Chief Guard today :)

Still no word on my HTS order from two weeks ago.

Did you get the extra temple guard? Would you trade the extra for a carded Elas and Vogel?

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
Did you get the extra temple guard? Would you trade the extra for a carded Elas and Vogel?

I have 4 on the way from ebay, I might be willing to do that trade when I get them in hand. I'll drop u a PM in a day or two, I think my box is full right now and im lazy.

Nurhachi1991

Deckard said:
I have 4 on the way from ebay, I might be willing to do that trade when I get them in hand. I'll drop u a PM in a day or two, I think my box is full right now and im lazy.

Yeah sounds good man let me know.

Spalkomania

I just bought a Vogel on ebay. I paid about twice the amount I would have paid if I saw it at a local Target, so not too bad I suppose considering it's being shipped from overseas.

bonoferox

Not an acquisition, but got my shipping notice for my TOD figures. I should have an extra Mola Ram and Chief Guard once they arrive.