New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

well i finally found the crystal skull projector today. picked it up at a store called "tuesday morning" for only 9.99 great price and a great little toy. will have to check to see where more stores are to see if they have the rest of the uncle milton toys .

Indy's brother

I've been meaning to pick one up as a prop replica, since a better one isn't available. at least not at anything resembling a reasonable price.

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
I've been meaning to pick one up as a prop replica, since a better one isn't available. at least not at anything resembling a reasonable price.

It's worth having as I wrote in the other thread. The nearest thing to a prop (albeit about half scale?) that can be had for not too much money!

indyclone25

it's was fun looking at the filmstrip and listening to the disc, sounded like the guy who did the indy voice for those disney 45 records back in the day.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Just got my gentle giant bronze Indy on horse and it's only number 008/500! This came out two years ago and I received such a low number? What gives?

Montana Smith

Mitchellhallock said:
Just got my gentle giant bronze Indy on horse and it's only number 008/500! This came out two years ago and I received such a low number? What gives?

Sounds like it was mislaid in a warehouse, or maybe returned by a previous owner?

Mitchellhallock said:

I never bothered to look until now! I got number 5! Wierd but cool!

michael

? Indiana Jones vs Mola Ram Diorama from Sideshow Collectibles

? Indiana Jones Further Adventures Vol. 3 Omnibus from a local comic shop

? Indiana Jones Greatest Adventures (SNES) from Amazon, used, but plays fine!

Bought...

Hollow Earth used for $2.98
Sky Pirates used for $1.98

The other week I also bought two copies of Raiders on VHS and a copy of Last Crusade for a buck each. I was most interested in LC for the Diet Coke commercial. Had fond memories of that. Great bit of nostalgia.

ROB98374

Mitchellhallock said:
Rocket Surgeon said:
I never bothered to look until now! I got number 5! Wierd but cool!

Mine is in the 400's :(
Who wants to trade?

indyclone25

just recieved my short round mini bust yesterday and i am suppose to recieve my indiana jones temple of doom bust today, ahhh the sweet smell of new indy products .:D

UIMJ

indyclone25 said:
just recieved my short round mini bust yesterday and i am suppose to recieve my indiana jones temple of doom bust today, ahhh the sweet smell of new indy products .:D

I'm glad to see that many of you guys are still collecting! I am too, to a point. I've got a new house though so my IJ spot is now limited to a small, predetermined area of wall in my office. What I've got displayed there is about the best it's going to get, and I hate storing new stuff soooo.....

indyclone25

UIMJ said:
I'm glad to see that many of you guys are still collecting! I am too, to a point. I've got a new house though so my IJ spot is now limited to a small, predetermined area of wall in my office. What I've got displayed there is about the best it's going to get, and I hate storing new stuff soooo.....
when you have limited room , that's when you have to be creative in where you put stuff on display.

Heavy-Sixer

Indy Disney Xmas Ornament

I came across this the other day. It's from Disney but that's all I know about it. I wish I could find more of them and have a little Indy tree for the holidays.

indyxmas1.jpg

indyxmas2.jpg

indyxmas4.jpg

Montana Smith

Heavy-Sixer said:
I came across this the other day. It's from Disney but that's all I know about it. I wish I could find more of them and have a little Indy tree for the holidays.

Welcome to The Raven! :hat:

That's a nice find. Haven't seen the glass baubles done for Indy before.

indyclone25

those were avaiable from the indiana jones outpost at wdw a few years ago , i am peeved that i didnt get a few of them when i saw them , maybe online someplace will have them?

Heavy-Sixer

Montana Smith said:
Welcome to The Raven! :hat:

That's a nice find. Haven't seen the glass baubles done for Indy before.

Thanks! It's great to be here.

indyclone25 said:
those were avaiable from the indiana jones outpost at wdw a few years ago , i am peeved that i didnt get a few of them when i saw them , maybe online someplace will have them?

I tried looking around online but I couldn't find them anywhere. It would be great to have a bunch of them.

ROB98374

Got my "In the Lost City..." on Canvas Print today. It is limited to 50 prints. Now I need to get it framed.
Also received the "Greatest Adventures Of Indiana Jones" book. My daughter and I looked at it today. It is a nice book.
INDYCanvas.jpg
Indybook.jpg