New Acquisitions!!

Little Indy

So what's the general thought out there, is Spalko gonna be the hard to get figure? Any others that may be hard to get? I may make the rounds early.

Billy Ray

Little Indy said:
So what's the general thought out there, is Spalko gonna be the hard to get figure? Any others that may be hard to get? I may make the rounds early.

I'm thinking she will be...only 1 to a case and only in one assortment. I know I will be picking up the first one I see.

Brandon

I checked one Blockbuster here in Tulsa, OK.

They had the glasses, two different baseball caps with the metal logo as seen on page three of hats at indyshop.com, a fedora that looks nothing like Indy's, four different matted photos (3 I hadn't seen before) and little paper pop-up popcorn containers. OH, and a Blockbuster gift card. I almost bought a giftcard and turned around and bought the glasses.

I think everything was $12.99 each except for the popcorn containers. They were $1.99.

The employee told me they were supposed to get more. We'll see.

Brandon

Shortie

I think I'll go out next weekend. Hopefully scalpers won't get to all the good figures by then. They always take the good SW figures. :mad:

QBComics

The_Raiders said:
Tell me the spoilers!!! Tell me the spoilers!!!! :p

Well there are quite a bunch... But I can give details for what you ask if I have it... ( Espesially that picture with Spalko with the gun pointed )

bonoferox

Just got off the phone with my parents who said they just picked up some supposed blu-ray copies of Indiana Jones. I guess they play on regular portable players, so it's most likely just weird, but still could be kinda neat.

Dr.Sartorius

Over the past few days I've picked up:

The Ultimate Guide
Lost Journal
One of the new Indy 4 official pix photos (the one with Indy in the warehouse)

QBComics said:
I got KOTCS cards with tons of spoilers!!

How did you get the cards? Ebay? I thought the release date was pushed back to May 7th.

bonoferox

Agent Spalko said:
Blu-rays won't play on regular players. Red lasers can't read blu-ray discs.

Oh I know. They found them in some little out of the way shops in the city which means it's probably just blu-ray packaging with slightly higher quality

inuvuwow

Good 'ol Walmart!!

I found out some interesting info, tonight. You have the right as a customer to ask the toy department to bring out any boxes that are related to Indiana Jones!
They didn't have any figures out when I went there at midnight, but I knew I had seen them on pallets last week. I said I would buy one of each and so since I asked and the customer is always right.... I now have all Hasbro figures( minus Spalko and the Ugha warrior), Adventure Heroes, and Taters of the Lost Ark Mr. Potato Head!!
YAY CAPITOLISM!!!!

snake_surprise

3 stores and no dice for me.

Both WalMarts did not have the figures yet alone a space for them.

Meijer had the space, but not figures. I looked at the boxes that were being stocked, but no Indy.

Annoying...the gas I spent alone makes this a waste of time.

I still have my Kmart figs from yesterday for now I guess..