New Acquisitions!!

Billy Ray

watermark.php

I meant to post this pic last night of my haul...must have been tired.

Oh, and tnswman/bonoferox...you guys were right about KOTCS Indy w/jacket! He is amazing and the hat looks great! I love both KOTCS Indys.

iLUVINDY

I went to my walmart this morning at 7 AM, they had everything out and they where still putting things on shelves. I got everything i wanted..... but they had no 12 inch. figures, ill search for those later.

mr.wolf

I went to 2 different wallworlds last night about 1ish can't remember took contacts out and couldn't see worth ****, anyways, one walmart was clueless as hell but had batman stuff, did any of you guys know about the whole Joke thing about it going to be worth some money since Heaths death. The second walmart had a ****load of figs, vehicles, 12", Taters, all WRAPPED IN SARAN WRAP ON A PALLET NOT ON A SHELF OR IN A BOX. i would of got some of the stuff, but i really don't feel like dealing with security for me pulling out my huge ass utility knife and making a mess of toys spilled everywhere. and in the wrap pile there were quite a few Ug warriors that i could see.

IndyKate

Ooooh everyone's photos are making me jealous! (y) It's taking all my willpower to go to class today and not rush to the store!

Could someone who purchased the talking 12" Indy perhaps comment on it? On the quality of the recordings, the resemblance to Harrison, etc? I have my Tater, but I'm considering buying that figure as well.

Nurhachi1991

I missed school went to 4 wallmarts and i diddnt find ****................. :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is just BS they had dark knight figures but no indy i asked and they diddnt even know what i was talking about

once again **** Wallmart

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
I told EACH wal-mart that I had spoken to the Dept Manager and they told me the items would be brought out at midnight.. I told them that I KNEW they had about 5 cases of figures.....one had 5, one had 6 and one had 7 cases of figures LOL!! Only one store had the Akator game.

You have to play these people and make them think a Manager sent you LOL! Worked for me :)

EVERY Wal-MART has them. It's part of Hasbro's buying deal with WM

No thats not true not every Wallmart has them

they even took me in the backstock and we looked and no indy stuff :mad:

and i went to 4 wallmarts man 4 flippin wallmarts

bonoferox

Went Back to Wal-Mart and SuperTarget and still nothing.

Then I stopped at the WM on my way to work and hit the motherload.

Even managed to pick up Ugha Warrior and Spalko :)

metalinvader

Just made another toy run again today.I got this time around all the deluxe,The 12 inch Indy,The Jungle duel lego set and 10 packs of the KotCS cards.

For folks looking for the KotCS cards,Check Target!(y)

snake_surprise

Toys R Us only sells Spako and Warrior

Toys R Us had a few, but not many. I got there a few minutes after they were open and looked around...at first I could not find ANY Indy stuff, nothing in the action figure aisles. I went back to the front of the store, and by the cash registers they had a small setup for Indy, Batman, and Hulk. But not alot of either of those.

Long story short, most of the Indy figs were already gone! But whoever came and bought most of it before me forgot the TWO SPALKOS AND UGHA WARRIORS...so I picked them up.

Wallmart, still nothing for me.

Vance

I didn't go nuts today (too many other expenses this week, and Iron Man is this weekend... so spending money is short). I did pick up a spare Jungle Cutter for some 'kit-bashing' of some of my other Lego pieces.

As for new stuff, I got AH Spalko and Mutt (and Spalko is ADORABLE like this!), as well as finishing my Raiders set with Indiana Jones and the Cairo Swordsman. That means I send out for my chibi Indy with Horse today. :)

Agent Z

Vance said:
As for new stuff, I got AH Spalko and Mutt (and Spalko is ADORABLE like this!)...

Cool! Nice to know the AH's are out and about. I want that Spalko one so bad..it is too cute/cool to pass up. I can even live with the fact that she is packaged with Mutt. :p

IndyKate

Billy Ray said:
Kate, you can find an extensive review of both the talking Indy and the whipping Indy right here.

Thanks!(y) Hmm... I think I like the look of whipping Indy better... personally, I think they would have been better off keeping the Talking Indy looking like Harrison and dropping the moving mouth.

I still wouldn't mind hearing an owner's opinion, though.

bonoferox

After finally seeing the 12" Hasbro figures in person....they just didn't look worth it. But yeah, I would say to go for the whipping one (or order the Sideshow one :))

Kyle_Babbitt

This is crap, after going to 3 walmarts i didnt find anything, and the one walmart that knew what i was talking about said they wouldnt get to them until later today:mad:

mfisher

Finally... my wait is over... I hit Target and nothing.. WalMart.. nothing... but Toys R Us had an endcap display... picked up the Indy and Horse Deluxe.. and two sets of the adventure heroes... fun stuff... I liked the
3 3/4" stuff for the most part.... but the paint apps on the eyes were lousy... will wait to get better quality ones...

The Golden Idol

I want to get a Pitfall Indy and a KOTCS Jacket Indy, but I won't be able to get them today or tomorrow. Do you think there's a chance of them still being in stock in the central NYC Toys R Us on Saturday? :eek: