New Acquisitions!!

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
No thats not true not every Wallmart has them

they even took me in the backstock and we looked and no indy stuff :mad:

and i went to 4 wallmarts man 4 flippin wallmarts

I Guarantee you they have them....I have talked with a few people at Hasbro in the past 2 months and they are ALL excited because this is Wal-Marts ONLY order besides Gi-Joe and SW that they carry the Indy toys in EVERY STORE!!

It'sa HUGE deal.

Some stores keep street dated material in a safe location..Or in special Bins

The_Raiders

I called Fred Meyers and the guy said if they have them they won't put them out yet :mad: and I called wal-mart and a lady said they'll put them out today, but it's all the way across town, and I may not have someone to take me for a while, I must get there soon before all the good stuff is sold out!!!!! :mad: :(

bonoferox

Response to Nurhachi:

There should be. I picked up the pitfall Indy but I think I might take it back. It just didn't look all that spectacular to me in person after examining it.

The_Raiders

At least you got some, I was looking foword to this day for months, and I can't even go get any, *goes in corner to sulk and pout*

snake_surprise

In response to the face paint jobs on these:

Make SURE you double check these things. Some are really, really good, but the slim majority of them are pretty bad. Some eyes are painted below sockets, etc. I saw one Indy that was so terrible, I feel bad for who buys that crap.

The one I picked up today (Cairo Indy) is even better than ones I have seen on this thread...it looks just like Harrison Ford, it is uncanny.

RelicHunter

Went to Walmart and Target-Nothing! So I decided to miss class and went to Toys r us. Suprising enough I scored 2 spalko's and Ugha Warriors.(two different locations) But I had trouble finding Marion and the Monkey Man. And I am missing some duluxe figures. Everything else I got. And at Toysrus, I was not expecting that.:D

snake_surprise

Pretty crazy about TRU having Spalkos and Ugha Warriors.

Sounds like the popular characters go quicker at TRU, wheras collectors and dealers will go after Spalko and the Ugha.

Maybe these allocations are different for TRU?

tnswman

Crayfish said:
FOUND EVERYTHING.............

I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

good night...going to bed...play with toys in morning....need to go lay next to wife and snuggle so she doesn't kill me when she looks at the debit card receipt......

LOL!! You didn't do any Pre-smoothing over? I sure did...And I showed her what the $700 bought LOL!! never an easy thing LOL!

bonoferox

Found everything but the jungle cutter :(

Looks like most places are only getting in one of each Truck and Nazi Car for some reason. The Target I went to this morning which had a little but not much had an endcap with the Taters of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones LIFE Game, and the KOTCS Lego sets. Also had the sound Whip and the Akator game.

$700 tns????????? You best appreciate your wife putting up with that ;)

I passed on the Cemetery Warrior for now, but how good is that figure and should it be worth getting?

RelicHunter

bonoferox said:
Found everything but the jungle cutter :(

Looks like most places are only getting in one of each Truck and Nazi Car for some reason. The Target I went to this morning which had a little but not much had an endcap with the Taters of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones LIFE Game, and the KOTCS Lego sets. Also had the sound Whip and the Akator game.

$700 tns????????? You best appreciate your wife putting up with that ;)

I passed on the Cemetery Warrior for now, but how good is that figure and should it be worth getting?

I think the Cemetary warrior is Awesome!!

Nurhachi1991

got back from target and i was lucky

they had a few figures i almost had a heart attack when i saw them there

i only had enough for 3 so i got

of course the nazi solider, Indy with idol, belloq

there great figures and i love the relics

belloq does not want to hold his ram head staff it keep falling out

The Golden Idol

bonoferox said:
Response to Nurhachi:

There should be. I picked up the pitfall Indy but I think I might take it back. It just didn't look all that spectacular to me in person after examining it.

Really? It looks amazing in the pic tnswman posted on Page 2. I guess it all depends on the paintjob on the one you find, huh?

bonoferox

The Golden Idol said:
Really? It looks amazing in the pic tnswman posted on Page 2. I guess it all depends on the paintjob on the one you find, huh?

Well the main reason I got it was for a headswap with the KOTCS Indy. But the headsculpt on the Indy w/ horse is actually a lot nicer in person than I was expecting, so I may just try that out. If it doesn't work, then I'll keep the Pitfall Indy.

tnswman

IndyKate said:
Thanks!(y) Hmm... I think I like the look of whipping Indy better... personally, I think they would have been better off keeping the Talking Indy looking like Harrison and dropping the moving mouth.

I still wouldn't mind hearing an owner's opinion, though.

The Whipping Indy is as good as you can expect rom Hasbro... Not bad, Not good..Just typical.

The talking Indy is a Parody of Indiana Jones.. .They should honestly be ashamed. I counted only 1 recording that was Harrison...The rest sounded like some drunk guy LOL!

The Golden Idol

bonoferox said:
Well the main reason I got it was for a headswap with the KOTCS Indy. But the headsculpt on the Indy w/ horse is actually a lot nicer in person than I was expecting, so I may just try that out. If it doesn't work, then I'll keep the Pitfall Indy.

So what do you think of the Pitfall Indy headsculpt?

Nurhachi1991

tnswman said:
The Whipping Indy is as good as you can expect rom Hasbro... Not bad, Not good..Just typical.

The talking Indy is a Parody of Indiana Jones.. .They should honestly be ashamed. I counted only 1 recording that was Harrison...The rest sounded like some drunk guy LOL!

really what is the quote by harrison

let me guess its " I hate these guys"

bonoferox

The Golden Idol said:
So what do you think of the Pitfall Indy headsculpt?

Not bad, but I just won't have the room for the display of pit and everything (plus I need to try and spare a little money). Don't get me wrong, it's a great set and all, but I think I can live without it for the time being.