New video at the Official site

Dr.Sartorius

New Video - On Set with Shia

Dunno if this deserves its own thread or if it belongs in the non-spoiler forum...

There's some great footage of Harrison with Shia near Marshall College. Indy is wearing a gray fedora with his suit and walks up to Mutt on his bike...Then we get some footage of Shia in sword training and playing with his switchblade...

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Kingsley

Yes, great video!

The protest signs... I can read "Burn All Red"... communism at college?
A coffe wagon in the train, good place for an 'explanation scene'...
A River, blood in Shias face, some shot where he moves weird on the ground (cgi shot maybe?)...

but why would a greaser know how to use a sword? (and why woul an archaeology teacher know how to use a whip? ;) )

Rayder

sweet, I think Shia will do ok in the film, I never really cared about him (or anyone else for that matter) in the film as long as there was Indy

Adamwankenobi

Awesome! I can just picture it: Indy gets out his whip, and right beside him, Mutt gets out his switchblade. :whip: :gun:

And then Marion gets out a frying pan. :p

Ska

Kingsley said:
some shot where [Shia] moves weird on the ground (cgi shot maybe?)...

It kinda looks like he's choking...maybe a snake wraps around his neck.

G-Man

SKAbatula said:
It kinda looks like he's choking...maybe a snake wraps around his neck.
I was thinking more like a giant six legged creature crawling all over him...

Also looks like Indy gets pulled along by Mutt whilst standing up behind the motorbike...

And possibly a sword fight whilst on the front of the vehicles in the chase sequence?

-Jones-

Could somebody post a link for download? :]

BTW - Shia looks like a gay biker in one scene /where he wears a goofy cap/.

Maybe.Not Today

Wow, everything in there looked awesome.

My only complaint
- grey fedora?

In my mind indy only has one fedora, and we all know it isn't grey.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
"Shia Labeouf in Action" cracked me up...it looked and sounds like the title of a new Indy spoof.

I never really doubted Shia's ability to deliver a good performance. It was the level of his exposure and screentime that had me (ridiculously?) concerned. That and the whole heir/son association that comes with a character who seems closer to Indy's actual Raiders age than Indy himself in 1957.

deckard24

-Jones- said:
Could somebody post a link for download? :]

BTW - Shia looks like a gay biker in one scene /where he wears a goofy cap/.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlrkUmMk3U4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LlrkUmMk3U4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

xVendetta17x

G-Man said:
I was thinking more like a giant six legged creature crawling all over him...

Also looks like Indy gets pulled along by Mutt whilst standing up behind the motorbike...

And possibly a sword fight whilst on the front of the vehicles in the chase sequence?

I really don't think that the creatures are going to be giant
Moderalty sized, and of course it has to be CG because you can't really train those things