No ones on as much...must be school...

DiscoLad

Well, I'm noticing that people aren't getting on as much as they have been...(Haven't seen Lonesome Drifter in awhile) and all the others that post every day...Is this (like me) Because school has begun?

I hardly have time to get on....

Finn

Staff member
People have lot other obligations than school, you know.

You're likely to realize that once you get older.

Hedwig

To me the reason is school. I've been a bit busy too... I usually don't spend a lot of time on computer anyways...

Last edited:

Gear

Dude, everyone one has a life, and if that life revolves around the internet.........

Most of us don't live at the Raven. :rolleyes:

Mrs_Fedora

School.... that was a long time ago for me..

Because i was able to go online at work, i hung around in the Raven a bit more. But i had a 4 week holiday so i wasn´t that much online.

And at the moment i think there are just not enough nice or interesting threads to join..

Finn

Staff member
DiscoLad said:
I know...I was just using school....
Lots of people on this forum have finished their school ages ago.

Wouldn't believe so on looking at most of us, though. Heh.

The_Raiders

I always have the raven up since I leave my computer on but most of the tomes I'm chatting with my fiance or out with friends getting drinks or eating or at my dads house or fishing, etc.

Deckard

Im always here watching you all, learning, I know all about you all. MOre then you know about yourself. :cool:

Also a ton of people signed up for KOTCS hype, now that its gone from theatres/sucked as a movie, alot of people left or loiter elsewhere.

DocWhiskey

Yeah, sad to say, but I think KOTCS boosted the raven's activity and the film was a bit of a disappointment, so the summer of Indy is basically over :(

Frankly I don't mind. I only post on one other board for the past 4 1/2 years besides this one, and it has a ton of traffic so it takes forever to load at times and your posts often get lost among the crowd. But since the raven has moderate activity with helpful and kind responses most of the time, it keeps me coming back. I like it here. So I'm here to stay.

The true Indyfans stick around.

So, looks like we'll be getting some more traffic and members when Indy V comes around?

Here's to it.:whip:

indyclone25

well i have been on still---- i work from home so i am on quite a bit . my son goes to school in a few weeks and i will be on more when he's gone from 8:30am til 2:30 pm.
will be boring when he is gone back --- we play with his indiana jones toys and we watch the movies ---- only thing good is i got him a new dell with vista ---and a17in flatscreen monitor that thing is so cool. i can't wait to use that more when he's away.
but yeah i'm on enough to see there have been hardly anyone on --- hopefully it'll pick up again around the end of sept. when we start hearing more about the dvd and see some more stuff about the extras .

HovitosKing

DocWhiskey said:
Yeah, sad to say, but I think KOTCS boosted the raven's activity and the film was a bit of a disappointment, so the summer of Indy is basically over :(

The honeymoon is indeed over. We're seeing the lull following the surge, and hopefully things will soon get back to their pre-KOTCS order.

The Drifter

I was gone on vacation. And, I'll be in the process of moving to another state for a new job, so I won't be on as much.