No ones on as much...must be school...

The_Raiders

Sounds like the raven is going to continue slowing down for a while. But I'll always be on since the raven is left up anyways :p But my school starts on monday, but my school days will only be 4 hours long so thats not bad, but as I said I go out alot with friends but I usually spend most my day here at the raven. (y)

Forbidden Eye

Yeah, I just came back from my California trip and am already back at school. :(

I do a lot of lurking and will post as much as possible as this is currently the only forums that catch my interest nowadays.

A lot of people are probably getting tired of internet bills and are getting disconnected.

I believe the internet has a negative effect on its addicted victims.

I feel much better in myself when I am not using it. IT IS EVIL!:sick:

Coronado

I've been busy moving from London to Los Angeles... I'm 29, but yes, the reason I've not been on here as much is I'm starting university! Woo-hoo!

-Coronado

Niteshade007

No Ticket said:
I gotta be honest. It is starting to get boring around here. *tear*

I don't know if I would say "boring," exactly, it's just that there are so few topics that I feel like commenting on. I still read a good deal of the posts here. Well, that's a lie, I read some posts here. Although in all honesty I usually skip to the Open Discussion and Films topics, then backtrack to Original Trilogy and, if I feel like it, the Kingdom topics.

But, like I said, not much to comment on.