No Shia for Indy

Vendetta08

I like Shia but I'm not sure I want to see him take over Indy's role, not to mention his nickname is already Mutt. Just imagine something like "Mutt Jones and the Temple of Doom"

oh goodness...

fatima

sarah navarro said:
not a wolfman:p
I just realized all the girls on the raven are big time droolers!
shia_l.jpg
I'm not a drooler, but before starting to throwing stones at me, I like him, but I'm nuts over him as you are :rolleyes: and of course he will not be the next Indy, that does not make sense, he can go in other adventures but with his character's name, not Indy's, if someone will make movies with his adventures, fine but don't dare to call him INDY :(

crowmagnumman

I'm ok with Shia. He's a decent actor. I just don't want him in Indy 4. It feels like a cheap ploy to reel in kids and fangirls. Indiana Jones isn't cute. He's badass. Action heroes are badass. You can call them handsome if you want, but never cute. Real men are not cute. Shia seems like too much of a girly man. I guess I can live with him as a sidekick, but he would need to seriously tone down his acting style. If he's trying to be frantic, silly, and overly energetic like his other movies, then I'm gonna hate it.

Indy_Chic

I'm quite sure Shia is going to suprise us all with his role in KOTCS. He is way more than just a pretty face. He is a fun actor but he has real talent which is something you dont see too often nowadays. But all in all, I guess we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves when May 22 arrives. :whip:

This message has been brought to you on behalf of the Offical Shia Droolers Police Force. :p

crowmagnumman

Indy_Chic said:
I'm quite sure Shia is going to suprise us all with his role in KOTCS. He is way more than just a pretty face. He is a fun actor but he has real talent which is something you dont see too often nowadays. But all in all, I guess we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves when May 22 arrives. :whip:

This message has been brought to you on behalf of the Offical Shia Droolers Police Force. :p

Well, I'm against the idea, but I guess he could surprise me. I'll wait and see.

fatima

Indy_Chic said:
Yes, I'm not doubting it...just for the fact of him being so freaked out to be part of Indy...makes it worthy to see him in him there, as I said, I'm not a drooler, but I see his talent.

Indy_Chic

fatima said:
Yes, I'm not doubting it...just for the fact of him being so freaked out to be part of Indy...makes it worthy to see him in him there, as I said, I'm not a drooler, but I see his talent.

Well said! :cool:

fatima

I just want to say, Harrison believes in him, he said 'be nice to him' he believes in his future, so...I trust in Harrison's eye to see a talent. ;)

MovieLover152

poster.jpg

(y) (y) ;)

Just made it awhile ago for fun, anyways, I still like shia being a greaser in Indy 4. The only thing I don't like about him is that he either needs his beard ALITTLE longer, or just needs to get rid of it.

scifiwolf

The length of his facial hair isn't the problem - it needs to be fuller. Actually, it'd look better if it were shorter.

deckard24

fatima said:
I just want to say, Harrison believes in him, he said 'be nice to him' he believes in his future, so...I trust in Harrison's eye to see a talent. ;)
No offense, but it's not like Ford is gonna say he doesn't believe in him and thinks he's a terrible choice for the film, while promoting KOTCS! Maybe years from now, but even then that's never been Ford's style. He still handles the Blade Runner/Ridley Scott debacle with great tact!

I think LaBeouf is talented, whether he's right for an Indy film we'll soon now.

scifiwolf

Shia LaBeouf -- Wanted Man!
Posted Mar 18th 2008 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've learned a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Shia LaBeouf.

LaBeouf received a ticket February 18 in Burbank for unlawful smoking, a misdemeanor. He was supposed to appear in court at 8:30 AM, but neither he nor a lawyer showed -- so a $1,000 bench warrant was issued for Shia's arrest.

Shia was allegedly smoking on the sidewalk outside a shop called Skyblupink, a gift shop, when cops cited him.

We're waiting to hear back from Shia's rep.

Source