Phoebe Waller-Bridge

DARTH ZOIDBERG

I don't think many other actresses could have pulled off the Helena character in quite the convincing way as Phoebe.
Have you seen her show Fleabag? She is brilliant in that! She is a really good actress! I didn't realize she wrote the script for a James Bond film!

Yeah she was good.

I was under the assumption people enjoyed the time travel part (even the so-called haters)
I read a lot of Articles reviews that what killed liking the movie for most negative reviews was time travel part of the movie and they didn't know about it going in. Rotten tomatoes has a really good fresh fan score for the movie the critics unanimously hated it.

Grizzlor

The Disney PR team, hard at work. "She was adored by all!"

I didn't care much for the character. She was supposed to be mysterious and alluring and I don't think PWB added that.
She was? I didn't take that from the character's backstory at all. If anything, she seemed to be more of a cartoonish con artist dame, certainly not mysterious or alluring. Her father was an eccentric book worm, and she probably idolized Dr. Jones. wishing to be him but stuck somewhere in between the two "father figures." Clearly she was very learned and highly intelligent, really a huge departure from the prior damsels that Indy had as adventure companions.

I felt like the entire backstory in Tangiers, with the gangster fiancé and the auction of the dial, to be fun, yet not very "believable" for the character. Thought PWB got Helena closer, the viewer I think has a tough time accepting this lady was such a pirate!