So no Toht/German Mechanic figures in 2009?

Crusade>Raiders

Seeing the German Mechanic reminds me: Wouldnt a Rock'em-Sock'em version of Indy vs German Mechanic be completely ****ing awesome!?

Crack that whip

Oh, I think we probably are getting the German mechanic in 2009:

se7683-1-00-n_1.jpg

MaxPhactor23 said:
Minority? Yes.

Well, not really, but never mind that...

Crusade>Raiders said:
Seeing the German Mechanic reminds me: Wouldnt a Rock'em-Sock'em version of Indy vs German Mechanic be completely ****ing awesome!?

:D :D :D :D :D

Mike D

It's hard to imagine that we finally got such a fantastic Indiana Jones line and we fell short of getting a Toht. Then again... I guess we don't have to imagine. A Sapito would have been beyond my hopes, but I figured Toht would be a no brainer. I just picked up a Chief Temple Guard which uses the same upper body that the German mechanic would have used. It really is a beautiful figure- the mechanic would have been great.

Billy Ray

The ironic thing is that the LEGO Indy line is thriving while Hasbro's goes down the tubes. Heck, LEGO flat out sad they wouldn't be doing any sets from TOD...and now we are getting them (and they just seemed to come out of nowhere) while Hasbro promised us the moon and even showed us pics of the 09 wave...with release dates!:mad: We've gotten (or will soon be getting) tons of stuff from LEGO that Hasbro was going to release, including three of those 09 figures, the LC motorcycle, flying wing (if rumors are true).