Spielberg's filming in Australia Indy 4?

Violet Indy said:
Thanks. Glad Mistaking Kiwis for Aussies is just like Canadians for Americans. Seriously.

Well you are welcome of course a horse. But are Canadians really any different than bay area Americans?

I think they smoke the same herb and hold to the same left wing liberal ideaolgy. They are both mostly gays I reckon not that is a bad thing considering the where abouts of my honey bun hammond...

Charlie

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
And you're not smoking the same stuff? You can't even quote properly!

And I don't wrestle crocs... That borders on insanity, something that I have in common.

Violet Indy said:
And you're not smoking the same stuff? You can't even quote properly!

And I don't wrestle crocs... That borders on insanity, something that I have in common.

I don't smoke none that lite weight stuff. I import myan from vietnam. Insanity runs in my family. I used to run two till I choped off my feet. Hrmm I would like to wreslte me a big croc of pickled corn that would pucker yur mouth up about now and use it to chase down some of this mountain moonshine.

Purple haze...

:sick:

I can see vision of it now along side Clinton pulling a logging chain thru his arse lank by lank and crying to the angels in heaven coder roy coder.

Clintonjr.

Violet Indy said:
What are you on??? :confused:

Cloud 9 lassie.... first evening off in a year and fresh alantic crab pan fried with hush puppies and a bottle of vino old enough to vote and a fine cuban of a similar vintage with plume to the top from proper storage.

Sorry to interfer with all the dullness around here but some one has to entertain the troops.

As you were now men and Salute u lil lady.

Charlie

San Holo

Violet Indy said:
What????????????
No that's just bull! I was at Surfers at the same time. And San, you spelt Australia wrong. Do you see me spelling America wrong? No, didn't think so. And if they're filming on location, instead of studios, oh god, Indy IV will suck the big one.
To get back on topic, are you saying that a secret filming of Indy 4 could not happen in your backyard? What does Surfers look like?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
A cheap version of Honolulu, Miami and LA... And the place in question, the Spit is in fact, just a bay with a wharf and it's where the rich go for holidays. It's also near the Australian Seaworld. That's why I would doubt Spielberg is here. Besides, Dreamworks has addressed the rumour and Spielberg is in Japan and flying back to the US. Also if he was and is here, the Gold Coast would know before anybody else and we would have showed off about it. Mostly, beaches and kitschy tourist places and yes, nightclubs. It doesn't have anything vintage at all, that would resignate the 40s or 50s. It's more 1980s, 90s and now.

Gustav said:
You're insane, Gladhatter!

Not according to some of the world's leading shrinks... But I suppose that such thoughts and words are a bit subjective reasoning.

I do function however in the lower range of the intelligence quotient, if that makes you feel better to learn.

I find that a bit of hard work, endurance and fortitude compensate for most lacking in other areas however.

Now what do you base your insanity therory on ?

I think you are insane for living so close to the water that you may drown.

There is no script finished for IJ4 yet ! Filming is not going to start for at least 6 months and no production nor costuming has been set for it.

Source Lucas Films, Kennedy / Marshall Group , Paramount Pictures.

Charlie

Gustav

Go ahead, Hatter. Try to talk sane. All I'm reading is, "I am a crazy man, I make my dog wear underwear. I like the feeling of putting warm maple syrup under my eyelids and blinking. I like to leave the toilet unflushed when I'm done with it. I like to use words like 'fortitude', 'compensate', 'endurance' and 'and' in the same sentence to make me sound like I have a stable mind. My favourite food is toothpaste. I talk to people that don't exist. I am 100% certifiably out of my mind."
Well there it is, Gladhatter, in your own words. Looks like you're just plain Mad.

Gustav said:
Go ahead, Hatter. Try to talk sane. All I'm reading is, "I am a crazy man, I make my dog wear underwear. I like the feeling of putting warm maple syrup under my eyelids and blinking. I like to leave the toilet unflushed when I'm done with it. I like to use words like 'fortitude', 'compensate', 'endurance' and 'and' in the same sentence to make me sound like I have a stable mind. My favourite food is toothpaste. I talk to people that don't exist. I am 100% certifiably out of my mind."
Well there it is, Gladhatter, in your own words. Looks like you're just plain Mad.

Well I am plain spoken in broken english. Not mad nor glad that the Indiana Jones 4 is on hold. I got plenty of hats to make with out it. Sorry some get mad that I choose to make the calls and verify the truth and post it. Sorry that you do not like the truth and sorry you do not like me.

What or how do you respond to post or people like this.

Do you have any real intelligence at all?

Are we just at such a generation gap that we cannot communicate? Or do you just want to talk about the none existant?

What is the pleasure of talking about a mythical character in a movie that may never get made?

Why do you do find some way to combine in some current events into this that may actually prove useful to some one?

Who or whom is the crazy person here?

The entire lot of you as a rule are certifiable and the exception is that some of you seem to posess a degree of sanity.

Charlie

Cammy

Violet Indy is right, it's like a mini Las Vegas. There's absolutely no way he could have been at Surfers.

Gustav

My God, Hatter. Realize what you're saying. Is there a shred of reality which your mind is able to grasp? My deduction has nothing to do with Indiana Jones 4 and everything to do with the lunacy with which you articulate your maniacal, twisted logic.

I wonder if Indiana Jones 4 will ever get made.

Steve

The Indy 4 film is in lockdown. No info will be made public, even if you call them and ask. Decisions will be made soon on whether they use an in house hat for the Indy fedora, or will outsource. I have hats in their hands as we speak. If I get the contract, I will make NO announcement, as that will not be allowed. I have info that I cannot share, that says Charlie is blowing smoke. He likes to have fun on the internet, and that is what you see here from him. He is just having fun, and spends his day doing so. Don't you guys know enough about him to deduct this for yourselves? Do not believe anything he says about Indy 4. He has no clue, but is a creative fabricator. He loves doing it. A hobby, while his lovely wife makes his hats for him. Fedora