Spielberg's filming in Australia Indy 4?

Steve said:
The Indy 4 film is in lockdown. No info will be made public, even if you call them and ask. Decisions will be made soon on whether they use an in house hat for the Indy fedora, or will outsource. I have hats in their hands as we speak. If I get the contract, I will make NO announcement, as that will not be allowed. I have info that I cannot share, that says Charlie is blowing smoke. He likes to have fun on the internet, and that is what you see here from him. He is just having fun, and spends his day doing so. Don't you guys know enough about him to deduct this for yourselves? Do not believe anything he says about Indy 4. He has no clue, but is a creative fabricator. He loves doing it. A hobby, while his lovely wife makes his hats for him. Fedora

I wish to point out that I am capable of speaking for my self and representing my comments and values here. Steve is not my represenative and does not speak with any knowledge of me or the GH company. As to his knowledge of the film or hats I cannot speak but I have spoken information supplied by knowledagable people involved in the movie.

Charlie

Canyon said:
Nice comeback! :D

Nice come back! Is this what this board has dropped to the level of is bashing people and congratlating them when they get in a good lick.

How about we examine the internet record as I was recently as to do by this man Fedora!

VP says in that other thread why not just read what Steve Delk of Adventurbilt hats wrote? I agree with him lets read what Steve has said. Not just his recent rants but lets read the internet record. Back to the day before he became such a friggen starving politician that he has to suck up like VP is doing to stay alive.

Lets read where that Optimo is a suck ass coward company and where the Raven is a bunch of stupid Kids.

While you are at it read my record as well as it has never changed one iota.. and will not change. I still think Optimo is a suck ass company and the Raven is a bunch of stupid kids but at least I am not a flip flopper.

You smart searchers out there just look on the forums and do what VP Says and read what Steve Delk says . What you will find is that he says anything that will promote his current agenda in any way what so ever. He is never solid or convicted on any issue and he jumps on any wagon passing that looks like it is the one with the sugar on it.

Canyon and the rest of the dissenters have always been this but do so to showing thier own IQ is all and no one takes desperate females that are trying to sniff old mens underware as serious canidates for anything but fiction writting. So shall we consider the sources here and while we are at it lets look at my unwavering internet record that has been tried and tested with the winds of time and is solid at a Judge and unwaviering at all times.

You are welcome to believe these half baked lunitics or you can just look at what they write and what I write and see how all I have written over the past 3 years has came to pass regardless of what these dissenters say about me and what Steve has written is so ungrounded that when he was opposed by his very own words to his detriment when Marc unveiled his first hat that he fell for it and come out swinging. Fortunatly Marc does not need his defenses as he makes a Quality hat and it will speak for itsself.

Now if any one needs verifications of all this then the internet record will speak loud and clear. If you choose to cast your lots then try reading some first and you may not sound as dumb as these dummies.

Charlie

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Gustav said:
Go ahead, Hatter. Try to talk sane. All I'm reading is, "I am a crazy man, I make my dog wear underwear. I like the feeling of putting warm maple syrup under my eyelids and blinking. I like to leave the toilet unflushed when I'm done with it. I like to use words like 'fortitude', 'compensate', 'endurance' and 'and' in the same sentence to make me sound like I have a stable mind. My favourite food is toothpaste. I talk to people that don't exist. I am 100% certifiably out of my mind."
Well there it is, Gladhatter, in your own words. Looks like you're just plain Mad.

I've already tried reasoning with him in his own insane way of understanding, but it doesn't work... Being sane with him, just doesn't work either. The guy's on pot hallucinating hospitals for crying out loud. And well, a guy who calls himself Gladhatter after the Madhatter of Alice in Wonderland, his sanity would be an enigma.

Canyon said:
Nice comeback!:D

Thank you! I was actually considering to use the "talk about delusions of grandeur" line, but hallucinations seemed to fit better in the context.

Violet Indy said:
The guy's on the pot hallucinating hospitals for crying out loud. And well, a guy who calls himself Gladhatter, rocket scientist, Artist, works for Paramount, Lucas and their post production departments after the Madhatter of Alice in Wonderland, his sanity would be an enigma.

Thank you! I was actually considering to use the "talk about delusions of grandeur" line, but hallucinations seemed to fit better in the context.
cuze me Ms Violet, not sure what effects this expermential meds they have me on at this new insane assylum are going to have. To beat it all it was all so real. There I was in the middle of Oz and they was filming Indiana Jones and the traders of the lost womb and then I present the hat to Ford as Nasa is on the phone calling me to come back to the smithsonian and now the President of the Free world Mr. Walker Herbert Bush is wanting one of my paintings and then I realize that it is really my wife that is the artist and I am just a fair madin in search of..... Oh what a night mare this all is. What is real and what is not. I am no longer sure of anything I read or hear but wait the phone is ringing now and OHHHHHH YEESSSSSSSSSSSS it is George and he is wanting the hat but his name is not Lucas his name was Bush and I am not The man that made his hat. Wait its all a fake!!! Can it be so would a fake be on the internet. Surely not the president of the free world and the head of Nasa and the Simthsonian Oh noooo what is real and what is not.. Maybe they all really live in a small camper trailor in Columbus Ms and are really just extentions of my persona... Then the drugs wear off and I am back home again..

Shewwwwwwww what a trip and I thought it all seemed so real for a while and that I was really some something with real tiltes and real friends in high places and then I wake up and my only friends are here on the raven.

Thank you friends.

Sharptoys-The Brim- Joe the fighter Lewis.
Hat conservator
Spielberg Lucas personal friend
Smithsonian assylum
Nasa hat project
Artist extrodinare
lonely man in search of madins or was that mermaids?
VP of COW and cool
Teacher of failed students of hatting.
Beholding the rage of my meds wearing off.

Last edited:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Ah, Rene, I already put this rumour to bed. This rumour was confused with the truth. The truth: Spielberg WAS looking around for locations for a tv series he's doing which follows along the line of "Band Of Brothers". But, I recently heard from a DOP in the business that Spielberg is coming down here to shoot some expensive TVC and the TV series is being shot up in Northern Queensland at one of the islands.