The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

KiKi Kat

l_94377cdd69a54fe0941455f2d3d93fac.jpg

My Serpent tongue.

The Drifter

KiKi, I could make a lot of jokes about your latest picture, but I shall pass. We don't want Rod and Todd lambasting us for being vile!

Ska

1101090000-1.jpg

From Halloween. I have a shot of me in the full Indy outfit, but haven't gotten it on the computer yet.

Last edited:

metalinvader

The_Raiders said:
Thanks Indywolf (y) Here's some pics of me and a bud after he made a strange concoction of various sodas and teas to make his own energy drink. It tastes like an orange tootsie roll.:confused:

Hate to ask but...Does it work?:eek:

The_Raiders

metalinvader said:
Hate to ask but...Does it work?:eek:

Lol it did oddly enough serve its purpose.. well to an extent I supose. It had Mnt.Dew, Cola, Root Beer, , Orange soda, sweet tea, and a packet of cocoa powder to make the ghastly beverage. It's still sitting in our fridge right now. :dead:

The_Raiders

IndyWolf15 said:
Why would I say you guys are vile o.o?

Sorry for the double post, but Indywolf, I think I know where they were going with that, and I think had Lonsome made his remark you'd have found a way. ;)

(No offense, Lonsome, or KiKi)

metalinvader

The_Raiders said:
Lol it did oddly enough serve its purpose.. well to an extent I supose. It had Mnt.Dew, Cola, Root Beer, , Orange soda, sweet tea, and a packet of cocoa powder to make the ghastly beverage. It's still sitting in our fridge right now. :dead:

I shouldn't even be suggesting this ( Because I work in the fitness field) but your ''Ghastly beverage'' needs this..

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=161265&pxc=4&sh=4

I can assure you,You will be up for days.......

KiKi Kat

The_Raiders said:
Sorry for the double post, but Indywolf, I think I know where they were going with that, and I think had Lonsome made his remark you'd have found a way. ;)

None taken. :D
Nothin wrong with statin the truth.

The_Raiders

metalinvader said:
I shouldn't even be suggesting this ( Because I work in the fitness field) but your ''Ghastly beverage'' needs this..

http://www.supplementwarehouse.com/viewitem.asp?idproduct=161265&pxc=4&sh=4

I can assure you,You will be up for days.......

Build muscle faster than greenie can hug a tree.

Lol wow, that's certainly some Bang! for your buck. (Sorry for the lame pun, I couldnt help it).
I think only one could imagine what the effects of adding that to the concoction would be.

KiKi Kat said:
None taken. :D
Nothin wrong with statin the truth.

Lol, ok good. Wasn't sure if I'd get in trouble for that, but I couldn't help but make my statment upon reading Inywolfs reply. ;)

The_Raiders said:

Thanks Caleb, I'm glad you told me.

The_Raiders

Me and my broseph, Brian.

PIC_1029.jpg

Me and my broseph, Angel

PIC_1037.jpg

PIC_1049.jpg

Me and my buddy Brian, and Angel, and our friend Sam who walked in too late.

PIC_1052.jpg

PIC_1053.jpg

PIC_1057.jpg

PIC_1064.jpg

Me and Sam

PIC_1066.jpg

Me and Sam golfing

PIC_1079.jpg

PIC_1080.jpg

Me and Angel

PIC_1090.jpg

Brian

PIC_1091.jpg

Me and Brian

PIC_1092.jpg

PIC_1093.jpg

PIC_1096.jpg

PIC_1117.jpg

PIC_1119.jpg

No Ticket

cid_799.jpg

I like how the bathroom at this gas station just happened to color coordinate with me.

melennonish.jpg

Oh yes... and my Halloween costume this year was John Lennon.

Last edited:

Stoo

No Ticket said:
Ha ha! Pretty good, No Ticket! I know you play guitar but can you sing like him, too? You could start a Plastic Ono cover band.:D

No Ticket

Stoo said:
Ha ha! Pretty good, No Ticket! I know you play guitar but can you sing like him, too? You could start a Plastic Ono cover band.:D

Haha well I wish I could sing like him! But alas no, but he is a major musical influence in songwriting.

When I went to buy those glasses, without having any other John Lennon type stuff on.. some guy in the mall I didn't know went "Hey it's John Lennon!" and I knew that I had the perfect costume already ahhaa... My girlfriend dressed up as Yoko to compliment me.

Stoo

No Ticket said:
Haha well I wish I could sing like him! But alas no, but he is a major musical influence in songwriting.

When I went to buy those glasses, without having any other John Lennon type stuff on.. some guy in the mall I didn't know went "Hey it's John Lennon!" and I knew that I had the perfect costume already ahhaa... My girlfriend dressed up as Yoko to compliment me.
That's funny! Is your girlfriend Japanese or did she just wear big, black sunglasses?:D Here's me in '96 with my major musical influence...Pete!

961119_StooPeteTownshend.gif

No Ticket said:
melennonish.jpg

Would you be interested in stalking/haunting Yoko? Maybe a youtube video where you (put a) curse (on) her or something?

Great costume...