The Ugly Mugs of Raveners...

Joosse said:
Well, I guess I'm my own paparazzi as well...
One post, 1400 or more to go and you can take that title...:p(Don't forget to include the same picture again and again with those striking saturation effects. ect...)

Joosse

Rocket Surgeon said:
One post, 1400 or more to go and you can take that title...:p(Don't forget to include the same picture again and again with those striking saturation effects. ect...)

No,no.

I assure you, my belly actually looks saturated like that naturally. No special effects were needed...

But as you asked for more pictures, how'this?

egypte2009506.jpg

Now if only I could get this into a movie, I'm sure I could get George Clooney to do the voice of the camel... :gun:

adventure_al

The_Raiders said:
Sorry man, I'll get a good one shot or something and I'll wanna put it up :( Hey at least you're cool about it man (y)

Yeah its cool man. :cool:

You should probably set up a blog or networking site for your friends though.

Or even a whole website if you really are making that documentary! haha :p

The_Raiders

adventure_al said:
Yeah its cool man. :cool:

You should probably set up a blog or networking site for your friends though.

Or even a whole website if you really are making that documentary! haha :p

Lol probably, I love taking pictures of anything I can, so yeah it's hard for me not to want to post everything.
I do have a youtube channel though, that's awesome ;)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
cid__media1.jpg

It's a mobile pic so it's a little bit grainy. Me on the Dawn Treader ship set on the Movieworld Tour. Note the new hair cut and the new Mickey Mouse vintage comic shirt from Disneyland. ;)

Montana Smith

Violet Indy said:
cid__media1.jpg

It's a mobile pic so it's a little bit grainy. Me on the Dawn Treader ship set on the Movieworld Tour. Note the new hair cut and the new Mickey Mouse vintage comic shirt from Disneyland. ;)

That's certainly not an ugly mug, Violet! I look forward to seeing "The Further Adventures of Violet Indy." :hat:

Dr.Jonesy

This is me at the airport flying to Chicago:

I am 17 by the way.

Went to see my brother in law's graduation from NAVY boot camp. I'm pretty proud of him :)

Sorry about the size, my computer won't let me save a smaller sized one for some reason.

And I hate people that throw up peace signs in photos, but my sister paid me $10 to do so, and I'm cheap.
(y)

Indy's brother

DocWhiskey said:
^Amazingly awesome! Love those costumes. Especially Dog Connery.

Thanks! My kid and the dog were planned, but me and wifey-poo decided the day before halloween to do a theme. We just went to the local thrift stores and suited up! She could actually do a passable Elsa, but none of her clothes are really stand out, she decided no one would know who she was that's why she was Sallah. I was actually going to be Willie, but I couldn't find a similar dress to fit a 6'2'' frame.

Mickiana

I love the way the dog is smiling at the camera.

And Dr.Jonesy, get a haircut!(just kidding, I wish had half the hair, coverage that is).