The Ultimate One-Sheets

Agent Z

deckard24 said:
I posted the original Halloween one-sheet on the first page! I know what you mean about the remakeThe Fog poster, there are a lot of similarities!

Damn man, I'm all off my game. :eek:

To make up for it, and slightly off-topic, here is the rare (sorry, poor quality) crap-your-pants novel art:

halloween_novel.jpg
xyxnervous.gif

and, as promised before:

item_432_1.jpg

Agent Z

A lot of people rip on The Lost Boys poster. There's an old joke that if they could have afforded to float all those heads, they would have. Too easy a target.

Also, the image in post #60 is still not showing up, and I'm so not going to fish the link and work it out for myself. I'll learn you people proper image hosting techniques if it kills me! :)

The Man

Agent Z said:
A lot of people rip on The Lost Boys poster. There's an old joke that if they could have afforded to float all those heads, they would have. Too easy a target.

Also, the image in post #60 is still not showing up, and I'm so not going to fish the link and work it out for myself. I'll learn you people proper image hosting techniques if it kills me! :)

Damn, you're right. It was there this morning. I'll give thee a clue: "Here come da pain!"

Deckard

Absolute Fan-gasm. This image to comic geeks may as well consist of Jessica Beil and Scarlett Johanson making out.
watchmenmovieposter.jpg

Instant classic .
hr_Posters_2.jpg

Hail To The King Baby.
evil_dead_ver1.jpg

Evil_Dead_poster.jpg

kongisking

Here are what I consider some of THE absolute greatest:

The-Mummy-Movie-Poster-C10036155.jpeg

indiana_jones_and_the_temple_of_doom_ver1.jpg

2004_hellboy_promo_poster_002.jpg

king_kong_teaser.jpg

KingKong_B.jpg

4241_poster_superman_returns.jpg

batman_teaser.jpg

x3teaser.jpg

star_wars_episode_three_ver2.jpg

As you can tell, I tend to think subtle, dark, ambigous and character posters work best as far as posters go. Superhero logos, in particular, are always a slam-dunk.

Last edited:

The Man

kongisking said:
Oh, so you are a KONG 2005 fan? Wow, I'm NOT alone...good for you, Man! :hat:

Jackson's Kong is a work of beauty. Not a minute too long, either, as many would have you believe...