• Willie Scott

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Elsa Schneider

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Sophia Hapgood

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Shortie

Marion followed by Willie. Elsa (though hawt) was a Nazi traitor.:D I've never played the game the other chick was in.

IAdventurer01

... how do you have Mie Ying and not Sophia? :confused:

Oh well, out of the LISTED choices, my favorite is Marion.

Eric Solo said:
Marion was the only Indy girl I liked.

While I don't entirely agree with that statement due to knowledge of Indy girls outside the films, I think pretty much everyone has to admit that Indy does not have the best taste in women.

Gear

I dont know who Sophia is. Is she from Infernal Machine? Well Ive never played it. Sorry.

Dr.Sartorius

gear guardian said:
I dont know who Sophia is. Is she from Infernal Machine? Well Ive never played it. Sorry.

Sophia is from the Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis PC game and graphic novel - and Infernal Machine game.

Gear

Oh! I know who your talking about but I've never played either game. She is hot though :)

Grant Lutjens

I think he means "Noobs" because we havent read the comic book or played the game..... Like me :D I havnt. And DONT plan on it. I am a MOVIE Indy fan.
I like it due to HF acting ,and the movie layout.... I mean... Ok say its a book..... If you just changed the main charcters name form "Indiana Jones" to say "John Gadson" You wouldnt look at it.... You are doing it because you watched Indy movies ,and now relate to them.

IAdventurer01

gear guardian said:

:rolleyes: You're just proving his point, here.

Grant Lutjens said:
I like it due to HF's acting and the movie layout ... I mean ... Okay, say it's a book ... If you just changed the main character's name from "Indiana Jones" to say "John Gadson" You wouldn't look at it ... You are doing it because you watched Indy movies, and now relate to them. (proofread by IAdventurer01)

Actually, in my opinion Fate of Atlantis is just good. Period. Even if it were John Gadson and the Fate of Atlantis, it would still be one of my favorite games.

Gear

Emperors Tomb is the only Indy game i've played. partialy because I have a PS2 and With the computer im using, Im not gunna buy a PC video game it would never run! Never played Infernal Machine for the same reson above and because I never had an N 64.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ClintonHammond said:
For the 50th time on this forum alone....... *sigh*
My sentiments exactly. Newbies, feel free to dig up old posts, especially polls in which you already know who ranks number one...
kaanimal02.jpg

deckard24

I voted on this once or twice before but I couldn't resist. Karen Allen is hot, and she still looks good today. Even better in person! She needs to go back to having dark hair though, and lose the blond highlights.