How Many Times, IJ4?

AntiJones

How Many Times would you watch IJ4 while it is showing?

How many times have you seen it so far?

Let's see who hold the record for watching IJ4 most number of times.

Last edited:

acsgrlie

I'm going to see it for a second time today and that will probably be it for me before it comes out on DVD.

Crack that whip

I've seen it once at the midnight showing. I'm now about to leave Tallahassee to visit friends and family out of town from now until Sunday, and over the course of the trip will definitely see it at least once more tonight with some of my friends; I may have one or two more additional viewings with friends / parents during the visit, but don't yet know. I do plan to see it several more times eventually.

MattJones

I have a midterm today, so the showing last night was strictly not in question. So, my first showing is today at 3.

Then I'll probably see it tomorrow afternoon... then again over the weekend...

DarthGemni

Saw it last night at midnight. taking my kids this afternoon. After that, well not sure ...maybe once or twice more but surely no more than that. In the theater.
However like the SW movies, I look forward to the DVD coming out and watching all 4 (in order they take place, not released) to get the full effect, especially since ROTLA, LC, and KOTCS all tie in together. Would love to watch TOD as the "intro" then see the other 3 all together.

Goonie

I'm going a 2nd time or sure. Maybe a 3rd. What I really want to do is go down to Disneyland and hit the ride!

LostArk

I'll probably go again this weekend to understand the film more. That whole alien/crystal skull/conquistador thing was a bit confusing.

00Kevin

Indyfan
seen it twice, it's deffinitly better the second time because the weird stuff didn't come as so much of a shock. I'll try to see it again tomorrow!

Vance

AntiJones said:
How Many Times would you watch IJ4 while it is showing?

How many times have you seen it so far?

Let's see who hold the record for watching IJ4 most number of times.

Sadly, Zero.

The wife's reaction to the previews (which I agree with, with what I've seen) pretty much nixed going out to the theatre to see it (I'm not going alone), which means I'm waiting for the BluRay release.

George and Steve will have to wait a bit for my contribution to their retirement fund.

Chris Jones

I've seen it once so far, and usually when seeing a movie for the first time i am very critical of it. I came out of Indy 4 happy with what i saw, and i knew things were missing, but that didn't bother me so much. The movie was a lot of fun, and i plan on seeing it at least 3 more times with family and friends.

Going again tomorrow. I probably enjoyed it not as much as I should have because I saw it on my own. Gonna grab a passer by and force them to see it with me at gunpoint.