New Acquisitions!!

Arab Swordsman

I HIT THE JACKPOT! I just got home from Wal Mart with all the regular and deluxe figures, both vehicles, all the Raiders Adventure Heroes, the Akator board game, and Taters of the Lost Ark. It took them an hour to find them in the back but the people there were super and finally found them on a skid. They had a ton too...probably 6 cases of figures and adventure heroes, 3 cases of deluxe figures, and 2 cases of Taters. They only had one case of vehicles and I snagged them up. Between them, my Ulitmate Guide, and the DVD game I am a very, very happy Indy fan right now(y)

bonoferox

Hit three wal-marts. Nothing. One stocker was nice enough to bring a box out he could find, but all it had were the certain deluxe sets I didn't care about.
Did get the Dark Knight Movie Masters, though :)

I'll be hitting many a store in the morning

The_Raiders

Arab Swordsman said:
I HIT THE JACKPOT! I just got home from Wal Mart with all the regular and deluxe figures, both vehicles, all the Raiders Adventure Heroes, the Akator board game, and Taters of the Lost Ark. It took them an hour to find them in the back but the people there were super and finally found them on a skid. They had a ton too...probably 6 cases of figures and adventure heroes, 3 cases of deluxe figures, and 2 cases of Taters. They only had one case of vehicles and I snagged them up. Between them, my Ulitmate Guide, and the DVD game I am a very, very happy Indy fan right now(y)

So did you check out the Indy with horse, if so whats your opinion on it?

Kyle_Babbitt

snake_surprise said:
Arab Swordsman- Are the rumors true about Spalko and the Warrior being the least represented in the cases?

Congrats on the haul you brought in!

I went through 5 cases the other day and there was only one case with them, and one of each. So yes.

Arab Swordsman

I just opened about half of them and I'm really impressed. TNSWMAN was right about how cool the KOTCS Indys look. I didn't get to open the horse Indy but I'll open that one in the morning. I'm getting sleepy!

I would agree that the Spalko, Monkey Man, and Ugha seemed to be the scarce figures. I didn't take too much notice as to how many there actually were but I don't remember seeing a lot of them. The guy who brought them out was helping me go through them and it was so late that I just grabbed one of each and hit the checkout. I do remember him only pulling the Spalko and Ugha that I got. My store had a ton of the Adventure Hero sets and they also had 2 cases of the 12" figures but I passed on those. I really want that mail in Ark but I can't see getting the figures for them. I'll do Ebay for the Ark if I see it on there.

Arab Swordsman

I'm interesed to see if anyone gets the KOTCS Adventure Heroes, Jungle Cutter vehicle, or the Akator playset. If anyone finds those please post where. Those are the only things I didn't see tonight.

mr.wolf

which figures do you need to get to get the mail in ARK?
and what does sending in the map pieces for the Adventure Heroes get ya?

tnswman

after hitting 3 Wal-Marts and one Blockbuster, here is MY HAUL!!!

I will say that i went through 18 cases of figures and found ONE SPALKO and ONE UGAH WARRIOR!! I am SOOO Happy that I got them but MAN!! that isa BAD case pack!! they were in Wave 2 refresh 3 cases.

Enjoy!!

indy001-12.jpg

indy010-7.jpg

indy009-7.jpg

indy008-6.jpg

indy007-9.jpg

indy005-9.jpg

indy004-10.jpg

indy006-8.jpg

indy003-9.jpg

indy002-9.jpg

indy012-5.jpg

indy011-7.jpg

Good Luck Tomorrow Everyone!!!

Stick it to Target if they don't have the stuff out!! All 3 Wal-Marts pulled the ENTIRE stock for me.

tnswman

RichardJones said:
Are the Tumblers at Blockbuster, where did you see them.

They are at Blockbuster.. I just went in and asked what Indy items they had and they still had everything in the shipping boxes..

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
3 Wal marts no Joy and poor a** customer service almost as bad as Target. Guess im skipping class tommorow! Nice Tnswman

I told EACH wal-mart that I had spoken to the Dept Manager and they told me the items would be brought out at midnight.. I told them that I KNEW they had about 5 cases of figures.....one had 5, one had 6 and one had 7 cases of figures LOL!! Only one store had the Akator game.

You have to play these people and make them think a Manager sent you LOL! Worked for me :)

EVERY Wal-MART has them. It's part of Hasbro's buying deal with WM

RelicHunter

tnswman said:
I told EACH wal-mart that I had spoken to the Dept Manager and they told me the items would be brought out at midnight.. I told them that I KNEW they had about 5 cases of figures.....one had 5, one had 6 and one had 7 cases of figures LOL!! Only one store had the Akator game.

You have to play these people and make them think a Manager sent you LOL! Worked for me :)

EVERY Wal-MART has them. It's part of Hasbro's buying deal with WM

Thanks Man! Your Information has been very accurate and important. Guess I will try again in the AM.

tnswman

RelicHunter said:
Thanks Man! Your Information has been very accurate and important. Guess I will try again in the AM.

It's my pleasure.. I want to see everyone ge the collectibles that they are looking for.. You jsut have to be in a Mad Hurry to Get Spalko and Ugha :( I want like 100 Ugha Warriors Now LOL!

I will keep reporting anything I hear :)

Billy Ray

Well I stopped by the Wal-Mart closest to my house shortly after midnight to find exactly zip! No cases out on the floor, no space cleared, ZILCH!!!!

Then I decided to hit the Wal-Mart that had had the LEGO 4-way display last week (that they took down after a few days). They were stocking toys big time and had cases and cases of Indy stuff! I asked the very friendly, helpful, and kind man stocking if they would be putting out the Indy stuff and he said they had to wait until midnight. I politely told him it was 12:15 and he started slicing open the cases and handing them to me. He said to go ahead and take what I wanted and he would put the rest out on the shelves. I didn't have a basket, so he let me take one of the boxes to carry my haul in...and here it is:

IMG_00954.jpg

I got:

Marion
KOTCS Indy w/jacket
KOTCS Indy w/RPG
Mutt w/jacket
Mutt w/Snake
Russian Soldier
Col Dovchenko
Cemetary Warrior
Ugha Warrior
Irina Spalko (y)
Deluxe German w/motorcycle
Deluxe Indy on horse
Deluxe Indy Pitfall
Deluxe Indy Spike Trap

I didn't find Spalko or the Ugha Warrior in any of the cases I went through, but the guy had put one of each on the shelf. The Spalko looked pretty bad paintwise and I was debating on putting her back and taking my chances on finding a better one when a female employee came up with even more cases! She started putting them on the shelf and seemed rather irritated that I was standing there with my box of figures. I blew it off and waited to see what she put out and, lo and behold, she put out another Spalko which looked great! I took it from the shelf when she was done stocking that box and she made some irritated noise and stormed off. I really didn't care.

At first I just had the basic figures, they weren't putting out any deluxe, but as I was walking to the register I saw the nice, helpful, fellow taking some more boxes off of a pallet and there was a box of deluxe there already opened. I asked him politely if I could look in it, to which he replied "Sure!" and I picked up the above mentioned deluxe figures.

On my way out, with my four deluxe figures teetering on top of the case of basic figures, I paused to adjust my load and wound up dropping the whole thing! This was by housewares mind you. Well, irritated Wal-Mart employee lady comes storming up all the way from toys and asks me if I plan on buying all those! I wanted to say "Duh!", but I kept my cool and just said "Of course". Then she went off on some rant about how I wasn't supposed to open any of the boxes that were on the pallets, blah, blah, blah. For half a second I almost went all tnswman on her;) Who the hell did she think she was? The other guy stocking toys practically handed them all to me! Anyway, I just said "I didn't open any boxes and I am buying all of these...thank you for your help" and she stormed off all the way back to toys. Why she felt the need to track me down half way across the store I will never know...or care.

Well, my wife just asked me what the hell I was typing and I realized this has become quite the epic tale...sorry about that. It's 2:30 am and I am still on that collector's high:D Good luck to everyone today!

inuvuwow

Do these people hate making money?

Or does Walmart hate making money? It isn't like we're not gonna buy this stuff if they bring it out.
I saw the boxes about a week ago. They were on a pallet out on the floor. Did I try to break into them or be naughty in any way? No, I respected their privacy!!
I waited until tonight after midnight. I was nice but firm. I knew they had them and I knew they HAD to sell them to me. How would that look? Walmart has items they won't sell 'cause they're too lazy to go back to the back and get a pallet?!
Or is this certain amount of control all they have in life?! Pathetic!!

Kyle_Babbitt

Drove an hour to the only 25 hour walmart in the bay area. They put out 1 case of figures and one guy grabbed them all. I was there for the legos, so no big deal. I asked when they would be putting the legos out and she hand me a box with two temples and said this is all she had. Ugh, guess i'll be going to all the walmarts tomarrow morning:whip:

Crayfish

FOUND EVERYTHING.............

I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

good night...going to bed...play with toys in morning....need to go lay next to wife and snuggle so she doesn't kill me when she looks at the debit card receipt......

metalinvader

Picked up all 17 of the basic figures this morning,That's all that my Wal-mart had out.These figures are amazing.The pictures do not do them jusitceThe hunt is on today for the deluxe figs!

Agent Z

JimmyPSHayes said:
I paid $10.49 for it at the K-Mart by me. They had a TON of them. If you want, send me a PM and I can grab one for you.

Ahhh, you are too kind! If I don't see any through this weekend, I may give you a go. Thanks! :whip:

Vance said:
They might be confused with the Jungle Cutter (which does go for that price). But the Jungle Duel set should only be around $10 anywhere from retail. It's only three minifigs and a handful of oddball pieces, and does indeed replace the Motorcycle Chase set.

Yeah, how convenient that they are "confused" when it's a $20 error in their favor, eh? :rolleyes: :p

Crayfish said:
good night...going to bed...play with toys in morning....need to go lay next to wife and snuggle so she doesn't kill me when she looks at the debit card receipt......

*LOL*