2nd Trailer - initial impressions

commontone

This is actually my first exposure to Rickrolling, but I think it's great. Even as a little kid I thought that video was hilariously terrible.

The fact that people have Rickrolled on national radio shows is even more hilarious. I hope I hear that someday on the radio.

Falco09

Could somebody PM me a link to the new trailer? I saw it when the youtube link was still posted but haven't been able to find again since.

clorrificus

IndyFan89 said:
My friend said he just sat through the trailers in Iron Man and there was no Indy trailer, what gives? :mad:
it better be some kind of isolated incident or i'm gonna be extremely pissed tomorrow night

Michael24

Blue Jay said:
In all movies, HF has always had the same person who dubbed him since Star Wars, I believe.
He is pretty good and has recognizeable voice.

Germans used to be pretty good at dubbing. I mean the technical aspect is perfect, but the content is from time to time really silly and just bad, but i think kotcs will be alright.

Since Star Wars? Wow, that's pretty cool.

I would imagine that seeing an American film dubbed in German wouldn't be too bad since many words are very similar, thus the matching with the lips movements wouldn't be quite as bad as, say, when an English-language movie is dubbed into something like Spanish or Chinese.

Munpa

I went to see Iron Man yesterday night in a theater near my house that generally doesn't show trailers almost NEVER.. well yesterday, they only showed the new Indy one (in italian) ahah, priceless. :D

The Tingler

Yeah, I was astonished too when I went to see Iron Man in my local UK cinema and they actually showed the new trailer! Awesome! I still have bad memories of this cinema showing the Teaser trailer for Revenge of the Sith right up until the film's release!

Indy Smith

hey Tingler, good to here a UK member has saw it in the cinema. Knowing my Luck, the UGC the biggest Cinema Chain in the UK won't show the friggen trailer when I check out Iron Man! :D

The Man

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but watch the background when Spalko demands: "You will help us find it!" (00:31-00:33). What the f*ck is the shimmering golden object behind her?

-Jones-

The Man said:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but watch the background when Spalko demands: "You will help us find it!" (00:31-00:33). What the f*ck is the shimmering golden object behind her?

Watch the 2nd TV spot... add lightbulbs light + boxes and there you have it...

The Tingler

I'm more worried about that weird thing that jumps down from a tree near the end! Too Emperor's Tomb-looking for my liking!

hey Tingler, good to here a UK member has saw it in the cinema. Knowing my Luck, the UGC the biggest Cinema Chain in the UK won't show the friggen trailer when I check out Iron Man!
If bloody VUE does mate, UGC definitely will!

jasperjones

It's a man with a skull mask on - he's also the prisoner shown in the trailer and I imagine is about to receive a shovel in the face.