2nd Trailer - initial impressions

Adolf Hitler

[Adolf spends the next week in his bunker, hopefully studying how to read the board announcements.]

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael24

In the close-up shot of Indy's hands holding the skull, anybody notice that Mutt's lantern seems to be pulled toward it, almost like it has a magnetic power or something? It doesn't really look like Mutt is moving the lantern because he's simply holding it by the wire handle, but it looks like the lantern sort of lifts up a little bit, like it's behing "pulled" by the skull.

G-Man

Adolf Hitler said:
Ah, I didn't know that :(

There's no edit facility on the post any longer either so I can't remove it without the help of a mod. :(
I'd get grovelling... The penitent man...

-Jones-

Adolf Hitler said:
Ah, I didn't know that :(

There's no edit facility on the post any longer either so I can't remove it without the help of a mod. :(

There is, but it's only available for a short period of time :p.

Eric Solo

It was nice to hear a line from Karen Allen this time: "I don't think he plans that far ahead." AND Indy used a line from my fan film! "Don't touch anything!"

Snakes

DAMN IT!! When the bootleg trailer went online I skipped it because I wanted to see it in the theater. So today I go see Iron Man but got there mere seconds too late and missed half of the trailer. I only really saw bits and pieces because I had to find a seat. I was looking forward to the Indy trailer as much as Iron Man so I was really annoyed at that. Is the new Trailer online in HD yet?

EDIT: I may see Iron Man again soon, mostly just to see the Indy trailer in the theater.

HFFan

digitalfreaknyc said:
No trailer before Iron Man for me...

Did see the new Dark Knight trailer though.

oh well.... :(

I thought the trailer was "attached" to every print before shipped? I have plans to see Iron Man tomorrow, and I'm going to be upset if the Indy trailer doesn't play.

digitalfreaknyc

HFFan said:
I thought the trailer was "attached" to every print before shipped? I have plans to see Iron Man tomorrow, and I'm going to be upset if the Indy trailer doesn't play.

It may be attached to it but it doesn't mean it'll stay there, clearly. I was there for all the trailers.

Vendetta08

I actually liked the first trailer more. I thought this one was just average, the lines were more witty and the action was better paced in the first trailer.

TideHorn78

Vendetta08 said:
I actually liked the first trailer more. I thought this one was just average, the lines were more witty and the action was better paced in the first trailer.

It's funny, I actually liked The Dark Knight trailer attached to I am Legend better than the new one. As far as the Indy trailer goes, I loved it. It's gonna be so much fun. BTW for anyone wondering, Iron Man rocks!!