Hasbro Playset - The Lost Temple of Akator

Billy Ray

Goonie said:
I'm going to have to register myself as a charitable organization. ;)

You could always register as "TBA"...anyone? Anyone?

Pretty much every Target in my area has these, so I would check there. TRU has them too. I think it is a great set, much more suited to Indy than the Mustafar playset that the mold was originally used for. I love the sculpting on the door area and the statue thingy that becomes the staircase. My kids love it! Even my daughter, who is more into My Little Pony, loves playing with it...though she gets to be Indy all the time and I have to be the Ugha Warrior. My 2 yr old is fascinated with the "quicksand" and cannot figure out how the figures get inside the temple after dissapearing down the trap. Heck, even my wife thinks it's cool and she could usually not care less about my "toys".

Jonesfan

I picked this up yesterday at Sam's Club. With the Bonus figures. Yes I know it's just Mutt and Spalko. But I am sucker Sam's Club exclusives and on top of that. With the line ending I am getting as much stuff as I want so i am not going to regret it later. I will probably open the one I got at Toys R Us and Display it and keep the Sam's Club one sealed. Also look what the Sam's Club exclusive Mustafar playset or ARC-170 Sam's Club Star Wars exclusives go for some time on ebay. It's crazy! I am glad I have them in my collection.

DIrishB

I really need to pick this up. Hopefully I'll find the time and remember to check my local stores for one of these this weekend.