Indiana Jones Wiki

IndySeven

Have any of you guys checked out the Indiana Jones Wiki? The website is:

http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

It would be great if you guys could help out too. Expanding the Indiana Jones Wiki would be great. If we all band together, perhaps we can make a wiki that can rival the Star Wars Wiki "Wookiepedia". I'll be operating under the user name "Indiana Jones", so if you have anything to tell me about while you're editing on the wiki, feel free to leave a message on my talk page.

Let's improve this wiki!

(y)

Finn

Staff member
Whipipedia, eh?

It's certainly a good idea, though I doubt there will be as much material as Wookieepedia (which is great fun for passing time, btw) since the world of Indiana Jones is a much smaller entity.

But it still doesn't prevent it from becoming a well-built wiki and a reliable reference. Definitely checking it out.

Finn

Staff member
It needs a catchy name, for starters. "Indiana Jones Wiki" sounds just... moot.

IndySeven

Let's improve the Indiana Jones Wiki!

The Indy Wiki is going fairly well, but we need more Indy fans to expand it.
Here's the website if you want to find out more:

http://indianajones.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

If you want to ask me any questions on the wiki, I'm operating under the user name "Indiana Jones", so simply visit my talk page on the wiki if you want to ask more questions or tell me if you're working on the wiki.

Let's improve this wiki!(y)

Finn

Staff member
Hey, whatever flys with the rest of you (and not counting just you and me). I came up with it, but I'm not promoting it or anything.

I just think it should be at least close to word "wiki", which "Indy" isn't. After all, they don't call the Star Wars Wiki "Lukepedia", do they?

Papa Jones

Finn said:
Hey, whatever flys with the rest of you (and not counting just you and me). I came up with it, but I'm not promoting it or anything.

I just think it should be at least close to word "wiki", which "Indy" isn't. After all, they don't call the Star Wars Wiki "Lukepedia", do they?

Lukepedia haha :D

Palpatinepedia... :sick:

God, I'm tired... :(