Indiana Jones Wiki

Whipipedia sounds too much like an FAQ for the S&M crowd... and like fedorapedia focuses too much on one small aspect of Indy... You wouldn't want it called "Aldenpedia" would you?

"Indypedia" isn't half bad at all... Though it'd get confused with the wiki for independent music a lot, I'll wager....

Playing on the tag-line... "Adventurepedia"

To build on that suggestion, Finn

"Raiderpedia"!

You may have noticed, I think the "Pedia" part is WAY more important than the Wiki part....

IndySeven

Raiderpedia and Adventurepedia sound great!

Here are my top picks:

1.Indypedia
2.Adventurepedia
3.Raiderpedia

But let's get to the point. We at the Indiana Jones Wiki need more people to help edit and expand the wiki. Anyone up for the job?
:)

No Ticket

How about...

Indiana Jones
and the wikipedia of doom

www.wikipediaofdoom.com

:gun:

or..

ihatesnakesapedia

or maybe..

wellofsoulspedia
arkapedia
lostarkapedia
indianapedia
wenamedthedogindianapedia
goldenidoloffertilitypedia
nazisihatetheseguysapedia
drjonesapedia
uhmmm uhmmm
.... yeah i got nothing.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Williepedia? (Just kidding, ow, actually I prefer Whipipedia.)

I love the format, probably next year all the new material will help it take off, but currently theRaider is the go-to source.

LostArk

I really, really, really want it to be like the Star Wars wiki with much more information and less red links. I signed up as Raider88 a couple of days ago but I haven't had the chance to edit much but I will soon.

Adamwankenobi

We've been working on it, bit-by-bit. Obviously, it'll never have the size or wide appeal of Wookieepedia or Memory Alpha, but it's really starting to develop into something interesting. :)

Agent Crab

Since alot of Wiki accounts can be used else were and that I edit Megaman and Megaman Teams Wiki, I'll help with Indiana Jones Wiki. My user name i Cancer Bubble. Erm... Don't ask about that name.

IndySeven

LostArk said:
I really, really, really want it to be like the Star Wars wiki with much more information and less red links. I signed up as Raider88 a couple of days ago but I haven't had the chance to edit much but I will soon.

I hope it gets to be like Wookiepedia, too!(y)