LEAST favorite movies!

S

skywlkrinc

Indy Benson said:
Yeah, he was decent in CMIYC, and wasn't he nominated for an Academy Award for his role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

He must be doing something right.
Doubtful. He just got lucky. He got to work with Tom Hanks in CMIYC and Johnny Depp in Gilbert Grape.

Luke

Luckylighter

OK...Titanic had the dumbest ending ever.

Here's this guy, down and out, nearly destitute--most likely homeless. Then he gets lucky enough to win a ticket for the maiden voyage of the grandest vessel the world had ever seen. And what happens? He meets and falls in love with this hot young redhead who looks like Kate Winslet (yum). Not only does he fall in love with her, but he ends up having the greatest sex of his life with her.

Now the ship gets hit by an iceberg, and starts to sink. It goes down, bodies and luggage and driftwood everywhere and what does he do? He puts the love of his life on some floating debris and then he FREEZES TO DEATH IN THE WATER. Did you see what I wrote? There are hundreds, possible thousands of bouyant objects in the water already, he wouldn't have been that hard to grab one and float on it side by side with his girlfriend. It's not like the ocean was empty of bouyant objects. You see where I'm going with this? Stupid. That's bad, manipulative writing that insults the audiences intelligence. The REAL ending of that movie was Jack going down with the ship like we thought he had when that vaccum formed in the water. That's where it should have ended and that's how he should have died. I mean c'mon, he's treading water in front of Rose, meanwhile in the background FLOATING PAST HIM is a ton of driftwood and furniture and luggage. It's not like she was floating on the one and only piece of debris in the water. I mean you'd think he'd find a way to stay with this great lady that he sjust hared an earth moving experience with in the back seat of a car on a boat.

Bad, bad writing!

Oh yeah, and I just remembered two more movies I hate: Blade II and Batman and Robin.

And Ren, as far as sounding like AntiJones...no worries, dude. You're still a class act in my book. (But Titanic still sucks)

Indyz Azn Gurl

Caitlin said:
I HATE horror movies...HATE them. Thriller I can do..but you bring ghosts, aliens, or realistic gore into the picture and you can count me OUT!
I have never seen Freddy, Jason, Halloween, Chucky, or any of those other well known horror movies.

Haha, I suck the fun/scare out of Horror Films.

**Heads get decapitated, blood gushes out**

Me: ......Hmmm....red karosyrup....

And I always seem to know who the "killer" is or who's the next victim.

Me: Uh let's see...he's gonna die, then her then him...wait...HIM, then him then her...ooh that's the psychopath...then her...her...him...and yeah then he's gonna die.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Do you guys and gals hate LOTR and Matrix because Hugo Weaving is in both of them? :p

I

Indy's_main_man

what's with all the dissing of the cable guy?

Carey was brilliant there.

NOBODY APPRECIATES DARK HUMOR!!!!!!!!!

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
It's not dark humor I have a problem with..
It's Carey's humor that often becomes a problem?
He's one of those few hyper-active actors, you get tired of after watching him for a while.

QueZTone

oh yes one of the biggest dissapointments was Gangs of New York

oh and I watched Hidalgo last night, the first 20 minutes it was BOOOOOOOOOORING. Then i put on The Butterfly Effect and I really liked that one! Cool movie. Go see it.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Hidalgo really isn't all that bad. Yeah, I know.. at first it's rather slow.. but the second half more or less makes up for it.

Canyon

The worst films that I have ever seen have to be Ace Ventura Pet Detective, Harem (Nastassja Kinski) and Along Came Polly.

Avoid these at all costs!

Onya

5). LotR and Matrix trilogies
4). The Ring/Darkness Falls
2). Lizzie McGuire Movie
2). Best Men
1). Swept Away

Caitlin

QueZTone said:
oh yes one of the biggest dissapointments was Gangs of New York

oh and I watched Hidalgo last night, the first 20 minutes it was BOOOOOOOOOORING. Then i put on The Butterfly Effect and I really liked that one! Cool movie. Go see it.

Yeah..Ashton Kutcher suprised me!! I thought he would absolutely stink in a serious role. BUT He was pretty durn good in Butterfly effect..I just had his 70's show character, punked, and his celebrity crud all in my mind and kinda never thought of his as a good serious actor who could make you believe the charachter...well, he did! I wans't thinking of Kelso or Demi's boy-toy at all when watching that movie! (Web is rethinking his thought s on Kutcher playing Sups now...and I agree!)

I

Indy's_main_man

I liked swept away...well....Maybe i'm just a big Madonna fan.....
I blame Guy Ritchie

we know Madge can act...we've all seen "Evita"

I

Indy's_main_man

I think she's very smart.

Falunt the bubble Gum image, make millions

Lindsay Lohan's cashing in too

so is Ashlee Simpson, Jessica's sister

Caitlin

Whats "XP" ?? (hee hee.. I'm likin this two word post stuff..maybe I should do it more often!?get them post #s up! JK ..hey at least I know what THAT means..ahhhh message borad lingo..gotta love it..or hate it..)

Indyz Azn Gurl

Caitlin said:
Whats "XP" ?? (hee hee.. I'm likin this two word post stuff..maybe I should do it more often!?get them post #s up! JK ..hey at least I know what THAT means..ahhhh message borad lingo..gotta love it..or hate it..)

XP

Tily ur head sideways to the left.
>< are the eyes and P is the tongue.

Thus it's an Asian smiley. ^_^