Favourite Indy Movie?

The Drifter

Poor Indy got himself caught when he threw that rock and hit the Thugee down in the mining pit. I guess his emotions got the best of him.

JP Jones

top 4 best films

1.Raiders of the lost ark
2.Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
3.Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
4.Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

My top 4 favorite

1. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
2.Raiders of the Lost Ark
3.Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
4.Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

sgttom

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Poor Indy got himself caught when he threw that rock and hit the Thugee down in the mining pit. I guess his emotions got the best of him.
Yea I know that it just seems to me he could have resisted it.

mr.kotcs, Why do you like KOTCS better then the others? Just wondering.

Last Crusade is at the bottom of my list because for some reason it seems very different from TOD and ROTLA. It didn't give me the Indy feel I got with the two others.

JP Jones

sgttom said:
mr.kotcs, Why do you like KOTCS better then the others? Just wondering.

I like kotcs so much because it had all the elements I could've asked for. It was like my Indy wish list come to life. I came out of the theatre overjoyed. Plus it was such a thrill to see Indy back on screen. I can't think of any scenes where I was bored, or disappointed. It was classic Indy and classic Spielberg.:D

Team Indy

JP Jones said:
I like kotcs so much because it had all the elements I could've asked for. It was like my Indy wish list come to life. I came out of the theatre overjoyed. Plus it was such a thrill to see Indy back on screen. I can't think of any scenes where I was bored, or disappointed. It was classic Indy and classic Spielberg.:D

You've found a friend, JP Jones. KotCS got me into the Indy franchise, so I love it for that.

Here's my top four favorite:

1. Last Crusade
2. Raiders
3. Crystal Skull
4. Temple of Doom

Really, though, I love them all.